O/T: 92 mustang GT F/S or Trade for peds?

I have a 92 mustang gt that needs to get out of my garage. It runs on starting fluid, but needs a feul pump. TOTALLY rust free with a florida title. Grey leather interior trashed due to florida heat, and dirty. Light smash in passenger side front, 5.0 HO motor, automatic, red. 109,000 miles. Must go, looking to get 700, or I'll throw a feul pump in it and take 800. Will trade for peds, minibikes, atv, other cars, anything. Anybody interested???????? Pics on request

Re: O/T: 92 mustang GT F/S or Trade for peds?

mustang continue a pic please

Ai

p.s no I dont want 2 buy but pics would be nice

also goes with it: set of 4 BBK blue race springs, saleen mustang spoiler, 4 new tires without rims, long tube block hugger headers. Also forgot to mention that the catalytic converters have been blowtorched off the exhuast by some dummy, so its pretty much running open headers right now. But thats ok, cause it sounds mean

dude ai, I have an identical twin to your suzuki in my garage that I just picked up today, its even the same color.

I got that pic of the Internet because I have no batteries for my camera and have not found the cord 2 set it up to the computer

Ai

actually that is how my ped looks minus the license plate , muffler, muffler cover , and carb filter

Ai

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account