FS: Puch mkII racer

I am trying to sell my puch racer. It has a custom frame brace and custom hard tail. mkII motor, brand new michelin 2.75 tires, and it also has a title. I will get pictures soon. I will sell it for $80. It will have to be picked up or we could meet some where.

Re: FS: Puch mkII racer

80 bucks>?????? does it run???

I'd drive to NJ for that

pics?

Email sent.

FS: Puch mkII racer

consider it sold if its not already. email me

well im in nj might be interested

I think he mean 800

$800 you must be smoking crack. Put down the glass dick already. Seek help.

He said $80 and he meant it. Its a unfinished, non runner. He told me he is going to get some pictures tomorrow if possible.

yeah, this kid knows what he's doing, he is after all one of the starting members of the south jersey MOFOS!

AHAHAHAHA

Derek did ya get a chance to post pics of this thing??

branson, Fuck you, I don't need your smartass comments and just because I am one of the starting members of the mofo's and proud to be one, Doesn't mean I don't know what I am doing, I know that I am selling this puch for very cheap. I need to get rid of it and somebody else must want it. I don't need top dollar.

Man, that's admirable. Some guy is selling an MKII on the SF craigslist for $1100. 80 bucks is not outrageous - $1100 is.

different markets have different demands on pricing. that is what is such about mopeds, there is no free trade agreement, we can see them all online but they are too bulky to ship around easily.

sf is a tight market, lots of buyers, not lots of supplies, 5-800 is average even if it doesnt run well.

other places you can get a mint condition, all parts there, pristine running ped for like 75.

makes me sad to be in SF, but the creatures make up for it :)

What really get's me though, is that a few years ago you could get a moped for around 300. Then sometime last year before last or so they doubled to 600. Now it's up to 800. When will it end? I mean a mkII for 1100?!!? Are you f*****g serious?!!? I mean the mkII is really cool - but really- that's a down payment on a new car. It's getting out of hand.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

to be honest nobody is buying that for 1100

800 maybe

Mine is $80 bucks. I know it is not in emaculant condition but it is defenatly more than $80.

title? pic?

Says in the first paragraph that it has a title. We're all waiting on the pictures.

Sorry for the delay on pictures but it is hard to find a ride to get over to my friends house to pick it up. I will post pics asap.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account