Motobecane 70 cc bore kit (piston ported)

If any one is interested. I have a limited amount of these left. http://www.mopedshop.com/Bore-Kits-p/759.htm Just had an overdue shipment arrive and have about 15 of these left over due to some customers that backed out of special orders. So I figured I would offer them here. If interested Please check the availability on my site as they are sold on a first come first serve basis. If you order after the quantity sell out and still want one submit the order and it will go to back order. Though it can take quite a bit of time for them to arrive you will at least be on the list.

Anyone that has had one of these on order with me, you were charged for the order and shipped out today.

Chris MWH

www.mopedshop.com

Re: Motobecane 70 cc bore kit (piston ported)

Well that was faster than even I expected. They are all sold out. within 5 minutes of posting, (though one person did buy 6 of them).

Chris MWH

www.mopedshop.com

thats crazy! my mouse has scorch marks on it now from clicking so fast.

As soon as you get more in... I WANT ONE!

Dan

Shay, you got the last one in stock. I't ll go out tomorrow. Danny you can still order one, and it will be held for you on the next time they are available. If you wait until they are available to order you will not likely ever get one as they are normally sold out long before they come in. This last shipment was supposed to be here months ago and had people waiting since July. Only reason they were available is because I had about 20 people order them and later they backed out after I had paid for them.

Chris MWH

www.mopedshop.com

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou.

Motobecane 70 cc bore kit (piston ported)

Someone bought 6? That's great!! Wonder who it was?? Hmmmm.

chris is a good guy he called me this morning to ask if i still wanted the 70 kit. im one of the people that backed out, i really wanted it but i just can't afford it right now.

damn did they fit a 50v?

Yes.. yes they did.

(sigh)

When will Chris be getting more in?!

Dan

you guys would be better off ordering the 62cc malossi kit for the AV7. the airsal kit is nothing to gloat about.

I have been waiting for tose forever....

i guess i will never get one now.....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account