WTB: Tomos Wheel Set

I'm looking for a set of 16" Tomos Mag Wheels with the break assembly. Drop me an email if anybody has a set to sell.

Thanks'

Re: WTB: Tomos Wheel Set

I have these from a Trac - 16" snowflakes ,single sprocket - Was going to use them on my A3 Bobber but ended up using the A3 hubs laced to 17" moby rims. Needs 0ne rear brakeshoe,sprocket and the ball bearings .Front is complete . Perfect shape NO dings ,scrapes etc . $75 + shipping to 75068

1173194382_dsc03207.jpg

Ooops "From" 75068

hey i have a set of these rims

http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/58/4634/

front and back with brakes, also silver like in the picture, $65 shipped and there yours.

-Samz

-Samz

Do you have a paypal account ???

i have 16 tomos mag rims, with break assembly.

no sry i dont have paypal, things got messed up with my accont abd i have money tin there that i cant use, so i just do all my business with money orders. just email me and ill send u my address, usps money oder is prefered.

-Samz

I have a pair of 16" spoked wheels if you are interested, they are $40.00 shipped. I know they are not mags, but they are in excellent condition. Very light surface rust. Tires, tubes, and brakes included.

Kev

1173230416_00000037.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account