WTB: Puch in SF area

I'm looking for a Maxi or, ideally, a Magnum in the SF bay area. I don't care about cosmetic issues, but something that's kitted to 40mph would be a definite plus. (I'm not looking for a race bike, but the traffic down here in the South Bay is kinda fast.) Turn signals are also a plus, if you've got them.

I'm mainly looking for something in good mechanical condition so I can get some riding in before the inevitable repairs. As for looks, the less pristine / more weird, the better.

Re: WTB: Puch in SF area

I hesitate to name my budget at the moment, but suffice to say I am not some broke sixteen year old. I will pay "California prices."

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

just a tip, not many people are willing to part with something they kitted and worked alot on.

and if they are expect it to be very high (in CA) and only because they are quitting mopeds.

It doesn't have to be kitted! I just wanted people to know that I'd pay more for a kitted bike. After all, those kits aren't cheap.

I'm really just looking for something that would pass the "ride it home" test, not that I'd actually ride it home. I am, however, a firm believer in test rides and cash-in-hand.

Mopeds don't cost THAT much more in CA. From what I've seen, maybe 50% more than they do in the midwest, tops.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

theres a puch for 300 right now in MTN view on craigslist.

I'm looking for the listing but I can't seem to find it. Can you give me a link? Thanks for the tip, by the way.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

Thanks. CL doesn't give me the newest posts for some reason.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account