WTB tomos tires

i some some tires that will fit a LX and a targa.

also any extra tubes out there are needed as well. i am doing a little last minute stocking up for the Alaska trip.

thanks guys.

-Ryan-Alaska-

Re: WTB tomos tires

not looking for new tires but some with some miles left on them .

dude, brand new tires are only $10 a piece...what more do you want?

10 really? im not sure where i was looking but i kept finding them for like 30 a piece. .

nah, at the shop up here by me and samz we get them for $10, in fact tomorow once they open up i'm gunna stop by and order a few cuz he gave me the wrong size last time

where do you go? heeters want 22-27 for a tire

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

denniskirk.com

12-16 bucks a tire. might be less for 16 inch ones.

virtual cycle, a motorcycle shop in boonton, is where me and sam get them, they order them from the tomos dealer i think

Try this :

http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Chaparral/search_results.asp?mscssid=0ABB3224A61646E997DCB3B3DFC9CB6F&Gift=false&GiftID=

or this

http://www.cyclegear.com/dept.cfm

Cyclegear didn't list them but I ordered mine from them at $13 ea for 17" . Bought 8 tires forgot what I paid for tubes . I don't go a million mph so cheapo tires work just fine

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

i get michelin gazelles or IRC tires from dennis kirk for 12-16 bucks.

great tires (you want the gazelles for a long trip, they'll never fail)

and cheap prices.

plus shipping is always 7 dollars no matter what you order.

Hello try www.Tomos.usa you may get lucky; jimmie

Wow! I just went to that denniskirk.com site and they didn't kill on the shipping.. Only $7 S&H for 2 tires!

i obviously don't know what i'm looking for because i didn't find jack or anything else on that site. for a 2002 sprint tomos is there a fancy name for TIRES that i should be looking for? and what about tubes too? do i have to measure my wheels?

just look at the tires that are on your targa now and it should say that size they are and that will tll what size tubes you need aswell

i have to wade through snow to check them, oh well, thaw is coming.

Sprint tires are 16 inches tall and 2.25 inches wide...

o well then i have plenty of those .

beautiful, i'll stop by this awesomely seedy little "motorbike" shop i found yesterday and see if they can get me some. hate to buy more than i'll need though.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account