puch on boston craigslist 13 miles

too expensive for me ...

1980 puch moped, green, 13 original miles. It was never started until last month. Absolutely beautiful condition. It has a 2 speed automatic transmission.

$1200

Re: puch on boston craigslist 13 miles

how'd it get 13 miles if it was never started

id like to know where that guy gets all these peds every day he posts at least 10 mint condition peds on CL and always wants way too much for them

13 miles worth of moving it around the garage?

and that thing is definately worth 1200, if any moped is

it probably got the 13 miles within the last month since it was started...

Re: 2-HP ?

Hi,

Can any of you knowledgable ones out there tell me (either from the pic or the model name) if this is a 2-HP engine? I've seen pics of other Puchs with a "2 HP" sticker of some kind, but is there a more reliable way for me to tell that an engine is of the higher torque 2-HP variety?

I have been looking for a nice 2-speed 2-HP Puch in the Boston area for some time, but I have difficulty getting any detailed answers from this seller/dealer.

The "2" in Mark 2 doesn't by any chance mean 2-speed or 2-HP, does it?

Thanks in advance . . .

http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/2/39/

According to this ad the MKII Maxis had hi-torque motors and two-speed transmissions. The same goes for the Magnum MKII. The Maxi Luxe, Newport L, and Magnum XK also claim to have the hi-torque motor with a single speed.

I can't guarantee the accuracy of this ad, of course, nor can I even tell what year it's for.

i hope your not considering buying that moped....the price is a bit high

that dude has 4 beautiful bikes for sale with no miles on them. if i lived on the east coast i'd buy all of them. totally worth it, maybe not the 1200 dollar one...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account