Puch LTD in Wisconsin Being Parted Out

Someone in Wisconsin is parting out a Puch LTD on Ebay.

Please someone save this bike.

Re: Puch LTD in Wisconsin Being Parted Out

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

damn it looks mint too

emailed the seller, but somehow i dont think he'll sell it complete. which is funny cause he'd prob make more money that way.

I emailed him and asked if he had anything else. I want this bike so bad. Mine is not original, and if I could get all the parts I needed mine would be worth alot more, or just get the whole bike. that stuff is goin cheap.

can i send out the request that no one else bid on the mags? my ltd is missing the original wheels and would look so much better if i could win these.

you'd make my day!

dont hold your breath, shesko.

those rims are MINE!!

they'll look really hot on your moby...

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

naw sucka those rims be mine

I'm gonna bid too, just to drive the price up!!!

they are pretty much kellys, we fund her. and the side panels are mine, i fund me.

won't you all be sad when nice riding weather comes around and you all have busted knee caps...

kelly why are you bidding on that tank? yours looks great.

"can I request that nobody else bid on those mags?" ummm no you cant. That is the point of putting something on ebay, to get top dollar. Nice try though

darn, and here i thought whoever licked them first got to keep them.

that was just so if someone was going to buy them for the sake of getting mags, they'd know there was a real ltd in need. but yes, after calming down from first finding the auction, i know again that calling things on ebay doesn't mean anything.

oh huffy puffy...

what a waste of a perfectly good puch

What would you think it would be worth as a complete bike. I have one but it's not as nice as this one sounds.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

nice probably a lot of money

I think the seller took everything off. nothing is left for sale, so I dunno what happened

I was trying to talk him out of selling it in parts. Maybe it sunk in. That bike is definitely worth more whole then the some of its parts. I also tried to explain to him what could be wrong with it not running. Since it was a running bike. I pointed him in the direction of this thread. So if he did descide to keep it whole. Then thanks guys for chipping in. Even though its to far away for me to get. I hope it makes it to a good home. Who knows, it may even be Harolds coveted #420.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account