1980 Vespa Piaggio SI

I came by this in a public auction. it sat in side the owners house for over 15 years and it only has 51 miles on it. There is no rust on it and the only thing wrong with it is a small cheep of paint missing on the front fender it runs great and is in almost perfect condition if interested leave me a response to this post and ill give more info and im working on getting a pic

Re: 1980 Vespa Piaggio SI

Hey, I am interested. How much are you asking?

Hey, any pics yet??

ya sorry for the wait

1172537822_phot0076.jpg

Thanks. What is the asking price?

Well im not sure i might put it on ebay but what do u think its worth

Please check your email.

kev

I would say clean it up and stick it on ebay. It could easily sell for $500+ in that kind of condition. Good luck-

Jon

ok i will

It is at bigstanden@yahoo.com

ya i was told it was worth a pretty good amount whin i bought it i paid $330 for it and i was told that i dang there stole it for that price

hahaha, it has swallow roadstars, sweet tires. It might go for $500, but I got mine in comparable condition for $62 on ebay.

do u have a 1980 vespa also cuse if so i might have some things to ask u

No! Don't sell it on ebay! Where are you located? I would love to purchase her! I am looking for my first bike and I can't seem to find the right one...then I saw yours...and it was love! I am in Chicago, but will drive...

rr

well im in wellington ohio its about 20 minutes away from clevland and how much are u willing to pay

More pictures

This is a picture of the condition of the stickers

1172543888_phot0077.jpg

Yes, I also have a 1980 si. Does yours run? I don't think you'll get your monies worth if it doesn't.

Ya it runs great its in mint condition

I will beat everyone's offers write me back before your last offer and I will beat it no B S

I am sure you can get more almost anywhere...just name a price already! I thought I'd ask though...hoping for some first-timer luck, I suppose. Keep us up-to-date on what happens, how it turns out, and how much it goes for!

i would sell it but i dont know what its worth i have herd different thoughts on what its worth so its hard for me to put an asking price

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account