Smashed finger for sale

I have one smashed finger. It's siezed up right now, but with a little messing with, you should be able to get it moving.

It's next to 2 perfectly decent fingers, but I'd just like to get my money out of it if possible. I'm looking for a brand new one.

I'm tired of always working with _used_ tools. They start to wear out, and then what do ya have? A pile of unfinished business; that's what ya have!

Anyway, I'm thinkin' $200 for this one. I don't mind money orders, but they'll have to clear first. Hopefully it'll make a decent down-payment on a new one.

Oh- and it's very quiet.

---_DeeZy_

Re: Smashed finger for sale

Brian Mikami /

right or left side?

Think of it as a new girlfriend lol

Right ring-finger.

I really need a left pinkie.... U have big or little hands?

and do U do Paypal?

im looking for a left thumb mine broke

Sorry guys. No lefties available. Those are used for fretting.

Kinda big hands.

hmmm. i'm looking to replace one of my fingers. it's got a nasty metal sliver in it that's a little too deep for a needle to remove and is big enough to trigger a metal detector.

do you have any low-medium mileage fingers with a spare nail in the trunk?

Leon Swarmer /

One finger to the left and you wouldn't have been able to express yourself...lucky you.

I'm definitely interested, but I'd like to see some pictures first

Hmm. Smashed ring finger. I've got a thumb with a hole in it, and an index finger with an inch long open gash nearing the palm. Consider possible trades?

I'm gonna hafta wait until the snow melts a little, but I'll pst a picture soon. I'm taking it bowling right now, so it's gonna get a little more wear.

Like I said before, at least it's not a fretting finger. I love guitar too much.

---dz

Speaking of bodyparts for sale, anyone need a new appendix? I made one from a soda can and I glued a whistle to it. How about a new right nut? I made that from a superball and I glued some old ignition wires to it.

OMG.

I wish I had something funny to add to this, the funnyest thing I have read in a while.

Rusty

I do need 6 spare ribs, mine have never been the same since I broke them.

Back LH side ablut the last 6 down.

I have a manual for a finger, what year? Otherwise I can fax you a copy of a middle finger. Will that work for you? YOU GOOFY FUCK! LOL! Please don't put said mangeled appendage any where I wouldn't. I was always told to soak it in cider,(in side her) when I had such flat finger.

Maybe you can buy a Lee press on finger. I know they sold press on nails, why not fingers to go with them?

actually i now need a toe. it seems my old one just broke for the 3rd time. its so purple it looks like a grape. time for a new one i must say.

Can you post pics please....Hard for us to see the condition it's in without pics!

I'll get to it soon. The snows comin' back down again. Maybe I'll drag it out this evening and snap a photo of it. It bowled fine last night, so I'm thinkin' maybe $250 or $275, now.

---dz

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account