columbia to fix or sell

I have a columbia moped that ran strong when it was running , last year .. It fell over and the peddle and peddle shaft got bent , I straightened the shaft out quit well it needs peddle shaft bushings and the belt needs replaced .. with some work, it should be ok .. I would like to sell it for $50 ...

Re: columbia to fix or sell

Some pictures would help sell it

I am working on it so the price may go up a bit . I could use some shaft bushing .. I will straiten the bent pedal shaft when I get it hooked into a big vice. Buy now and SAVE !

1172280213_p1010016.jpg

a pic.. at present

1172280448_p1010014.jpg

I my be intersted but why did you take it apart?

Is it compleat?

It is in need of a little tweeking that I have started I may be putting it togeather today . I took it apart to fix some fall over crash damage it was on the road last year , I was going to replace the bushings on pedal shaft but they are not all that bad so I will use them if I can not find new ones . I also need to straighten out pedal crank arm , I will do that tomorrow so it is mainly complete I also need to get a new belt it got wrecked as pully on shaft was not running true after crash , (shaft has been straightened ...... I will keep an update of progress going . on this

discussion board ..

You would make a lot more than $50 if you part it out

ya but I am putting it togeather to clean up , so I do no want the hassle of parting it out , P.s> price is up to 65$ as progresas is being made

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account