xkeleton trickster/sachs madass for sale

Martin Olkowicz /

Just testing the waters here, got a brand new 2006 xkeleton trickster (it's just a re-badged madass, it still even says sachs on the air cleaner). I bought it because I liked the way it looked, did't realize that I wouldnt like the ride. Anyways, she's for sale, 1000 bucks, or trade for a ped that's registerable in NY, of simmilar value. Can help with delivery. I don't have tht title for the bike yet (it should be here within a week or so) so the deal would have to hold off.

just a few specs on the bike, 50 cc, 4speed manual, scooter title, electric and kick start, projector headlights, led tailights, runs mint.

1172190935_madass.jpg

Martin Olkowicz /

oh, forgot to mention, located in queens, NY

Re: xkeleton trickster/sachs madass for sale

The rebadges go for less than $900 new on eBay.

- David

Martin Olkowicz /

actually, 800 or so plus 250 dollars shipping. This bike has a mile or two on it, and has been put together (removed from crate, wheels/fenders/seat/exhaust/battery/handlebars and controls/plus misc. electrical bugs. this has all been taken care of, to give a truly turn key bike) and the price is negotiable.

How about some pictures of the actual bike.

They're selling the real thing in GA for $999. + Ga state tax. I bought mine for $1450 plus CT sales tax and shipping one to CT was $95.

$1000 negotiable seems fair if you can get the proper paperwork and get it to pass DOT.

Moe

Martin Olkowicz /

i'll get some pictures when i get home from work,it's been raining here, so i havent had a chance to get anything.

Martin Olkowicz /

for those of ya'll that wanted some pictures of it, here ya's go.

what is the top speed on it? this is the first time ive herd of anyone having one.

Martin Olkowicz /

from what ive read once it's broken in it should do somewheres between 30 and 40 mph. I'm not really pushing it right now since it's still on the break in period, and have only really ridden it once to make sure everything worked like it was supposed to.

I refer all to:

http://www.madass.ca/

The best english language site for the type.

That's a nice looking bike Martin. How many miles are on it? What don't you like about the ride? Heck you've still got the seat plastic on it.

There's quite a bit of controversy about the Trickster being DOT approved. I know those turns signals are not DOT approved here in Connecticut.

Moe

oh crap I accidentally hit "send" . Anyway stock engine -up tooth the main to at least 2-3 teeth remove the stock filter and limiter if you have one , go synthetic oil upjet the main 2 sizes - 43-47mph is tops (wasn't stable - different days tested ). However best bang for the buck is dropping in a 110cc chinese engine , cheaper than a big bore kit - you get the whole engine CDI and a new carb for $300 . 3 bolts 2 cables, exhaust hookup and a couple of plug -in conections and you're in. May still need to up tooth to put you in the powerband , 60+ is real easy . The bike weighs 185 lbs ( I think) so it's real stable at speed. Moved the front signals to the headlight brackets to be compliant like a MadAss .Fabbing a new 1 1/4 exhaust (stock is like 3/4) and upjetting the new engine I get a real quick 0-60+ with awsome wheelie pulling torque(compared to stock - lets not race a crotch rocket now). It came with a MSO that said moped - so it's registered as a 50cc ped . I paid under $800 to my door and had a 110cc in my garage . I only wish it had a 5 or 6 speed like my AR50 . I did it twice but can't justify a third clone .Awsome machine to tinker with - wide tires huge hydraulic disks huge front forks all they need is some power to move it - where you tinkerers come in ............. I swapped out the headlights to a normal single motorcycle halogen on bike number (2) added an old racebike fairing ,used a modded 80cc Yamaha 2stroke dirtbike engine . added clip-ons to fit the fairing and I was good to go. I was clocked at 111 mph by a buddy driving behind me going down Highway 4 towards Hercules in the bayarea. Awsome machine - at that point it's shape is just too UN-aerodynamic to go any faster, no wobs at all . Somebody buy that thing it's a blast .

Martin Olkowicz /

re:moe's question. there's about 3 miles on the ped, ive literally just taken it around my neigborhood once. and as for the ride, what i dont like about it is the fact that the bars are basically level with the seat, giving it quite a hunched over stance. that and the seat is quite high up. My freet still reach the ground, however, ive ridden fullsize bikes my whole life, and they were deffinetly lower (eg, ive owned a harley sportster pushing 120 hp, and a honda cbr 929). I'm sure that one could get used to it, but i just dont like the way it corners. it's really more of a thing of my own personal preference i think, because there deffinetly isnt anything wrong with it mechanically.

Tom Rainwater /

Mine's showing 200 kms on the odo and will hit 56kms on speedo, really wound up at that rpm.

Noticed a guy turned his head while holding hands with his girl when he heard the motor/muffler, one of the best sounds.

Tom Rainwater /

So a 110 is easy to do?

It's plug and play . To get the most out of it - bend up a new exhaust at least with some thinwall conduit (yes conduit - it's cheap and bends easy and its galvanized) If you're looking ,Shoot for the standard shift 1 down 3 up engines . The rotary ones (1-4 all down )require a little more concentration when shifting . I saw a neighborhood kid shift into first from WOT and ate it big time . I was offered the bike for parts by his mom and dad but I didn't have the room . The rotary shift pitbikes are real cheap - whole bike and engine is 3-4 hundred .

Put the two side by side and it's a no-brainer considering the bigbore kits for a 50 to 80 is already 3-4 hundred. As stated first gear is waaay to low - still have to up-tooth a bunch. I guess it's good if you have a some killer hills like SF or something but pulling away from a curb it's overkill and you're slightly pass the powerband anyway.

Re: Trade for 06 streetmate

hey i think ill trade you my 06 streetmate for this bike, my moped, well just look at my profile, my bike hits around 45, i have all the stock parts. I would trade you but i think you would have to trow in some cash because i bought the bike for just under $1,900 and put like $300 into it. i was selling it for $1,800, but just let me know, and also i know that its a motocycle but i have another moped and waiting for my motocyle permit. I live in Nj about 30 minutes fro mthe city. thanks

-Samz

nvm the cash, ill be willing to just trade my moped as long as you get the title. it looks the same just differnt exhuast. you can reach me at 973-525-2908

How tall are you Sam? I'm looking at the picture on your profile.

This bike has a seat hieght of 34". I'm 6 foot and have a 33" inseam. I can flatfoot this bike OK but it will be a challenge for anyone that has a shorter inseam.

Moe

im like 5'9-5'11 some where there and its fine for me

ok people you can consider the bike sold. Also martin if you can just deliver it to my house then i will just trade the bikes, no additional cash, just bike for bike. My area code is 07034, NJ thanks

-Samz

ok bad news just talked ot my dad when he got home, and since he said its gana be a scooter /motocycle and since u spent $900 and i spent liek $2,100, he wants liek trade plus cash, and idk whats good for you , he said $500 and thats still low but i really want this bike, but i also payed for the entire streetmate but he doesnt want me just tossin $1,000 away, i hope u under stand, maybe we can work something out cause i want the bike, and also does it have a clutch lever? liek the left handle is it a clutch or is it semi manuel?

thanks and sorry

-Samz

damn...I always feel dyxlexic after reading sams posts......

thanks lol

Martin Olkowicz /

samz:

Yes, i would be able to deliver, like i said over the phone, i can toss the bike in the back of my truck on a friday, or the weekend, and come on down there. As for the cash, im sure that we can come to some sort of agreement. I'm still waiting on that damned title, but as soon as i get it we can work out the specifics.

oh, and the clutch, it's a manual clutch, and a 1 down 3 up (4 speed) tranny.

-martin

just messing wiff ya bro......I shorten stuff on here too for convenience

I thought I'd find out if the Trickster ever got sold, or is it still available?

franz

I have been trying to find where to buy 1 of these. Do you have a phone number of the seller you bought it from?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account