Puch for sale in Michigan

1978 Puch Maxi-Luxe 1.5HP High Torque, basement stored for 25 years, all original, 486 miles, runs perfect, lights, horn, and speedometer function properly, metallic green with rare green naugahyde seat, clear title, new three year Michigan moped registration, pristine collector quality. Not many left like this. Get it now before it goes on ebay. $575.00 FIRM - Local pick up only.

my32highboy@aol.com

(586) 722-8015

1172110869_puch1.jpg

Re: Puch for sale in Michigan

Wow! That's purdy!

Sure is purdy, I agree! Too far away from me tho.

I think I saw a thread about this moped, isn't this the one from some estate auction?

where exactly is harrison township?

i think it is near detroit which makes me want to go pick it up. if i had the cash today it would be mine. sweet ped looks new

Harrison Twp. is about 25 miles north of Detroit on Lake St.Clair. Your right, it is like new. Thanks

Very nice bike! I wish i was closer and the price was lower. For a bike like that with a title, your price is fair.

Paul

Matthew Scholtens /

Does someone have a towel to wipe up my drool? Simply Beautiful.

Matthew "drooled on my shirt" Scholtens

That thing is briliant

Is that a 2 speed 1.5 hp model ? thanks, hoot (Watersmeet,MI)

Somebody buy this thing, I've seen it in person and it's gorgeous. It deserves a good home. It's a 1-speed, by the way.

DEAR GOD I WANT TO. i need to ebay a bunch of crap first to get the cash. im close though, 400 CAD so far (which is like 20.34usd after currency transfur)

Hoot,

It's a one speed trans with a 1.5 hp High Torque (head). Thx

Hardly. $400 CAD is like $380 US these days. It's ridiculous for those of us on the US side.

This is the green I have been looking for! Would you consider a trade plus cash, or cash only? I know you said $575 firm, but I HAVE to ask. I have a pretty rare 2hp Puch Mini Maxi I'd be willing to put toward this.

Nate,

Thanks for asking but I have already decided to order a new '07 Tomos for my girlfriend. Send me your email address so I can send you more pics. Thanks. MJT

Pic of green naugahdye seat.

1172351242_puchseat.jpg

The green Puch has a new home in Wisconsin !!!

Thanks Michael!

I just couldn't resist. Watch for me cruising around the back roads of Walworth County this spring and summer with my special lady on the Pinto and my roommate on his Indian. Yippee!

Well I'm back from a long weekend of travel to Michigan, and I couldn't be happier with my new ride. Check out the addition I made . . .

1173106156_n8622586_35902553_2683.jpg

I'm so jealous! It's beautiful! : )

Congrats!

It look's like you must have been planning to buy a green bike for a while or you had the matching bags already !!!!

Actually, I had been planning to buy the yellow ones for my Pinto for a while, then when I knew I'd be getting the green one, I decided to order both sets. They arrived over the week while I was waiting to go pick it up. The green ones match almost perfectly -- the yellows are a little off, but that's ok. Now I just have to figure out a way to get them mounted well.

Jason Luther /

get that beaut out of the snow!

I wondered if anyone would comment on that . . .

Don't worry - the exposure to snow has been minimal. It was nice and cold so the bike could roll over the top of the snow without sinkining in -- and I had to get it out there to keep it in the barn for protection.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account