Parting Out Sachs Westlake

I'm parting out a sachs westlake. Just got a new CEV headlight for it. It has 2-way cev round switch. Tail light good condition, sprockets all there. The engine is a 504. The piston has a small chip taken out of it on the top skirt. Cylinder is in good condition but it's one of the slow ones. Seat is in good condition, would need oiling to look pretty. One side cover, I think the left one. Has decompression system, has the carb, with air filter and all that stuff. As well as the carb choke lever thing. Has the two piece exhaust, someone asked about it earlier. Wheels have surface rust could be salvaged with some steel wool. The fram has some rust and the tank is rusted. I'll be home for spring break in the beginning of march, tell me what you need.

William

Re: Parting Out Sachs Westlake

How much you want for the speedo, speedo cable, throttle cable, ignition coil (spark cap +wire) ?

I'll take the chain and master link(s)....whaddya thinkn'

Serge Prokofievadactyl /

how much for the cylinder?

Maxmagnem: Ok, thing about the speedo is that when i got the moped, it seemed to work, but about a week after having it it wouldn't move anymore, could just be a loose speedo cable, I'm not sure. The coil I can't guarantee 100% that it works but I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. The spark wire and plug are aftermarket from NGK. So for speedo $5, speedo cable $5, throttle cable $5, ignition coil $15 and if you want the wire and plug $5. Tell me if you think this is fair. Plus shipping.

Christer: I'm not sure what the master links are. I can probably just take off the chain and give you the whole thing. So for the chain $15 plus shipping. If that's too much we can work something out.

Serge: For the cylinder, $25 plus shipping. I think that's fair.

I think that's all.

William

I'll take the speedo and throttle cables and the wire+plug. Email me with details ok

anymore takers?

Ill take the entire engine, provided the innards arnt rusted up. Carb and airbox too. If you could just ship the whole unit that would be sweet. Quote me and I can PayPal - David

Hey William.

Just noticed you are in Chesapeake. Im in Norfolk @ ODU. Maybe we could meet up and do this local. Is Maddy's spring break this week? Are you home or in Harrisonburg? - David

i could use the lights - front and rear, complete.

lemme know

Hey David, I emailed you but you never responded. Also, Isaac, I opened up the box with the headlight and found out it is totally different. So it would only be for the rear light. Still interested?

WillyT

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account