FS: Max Payne's Moped

Hi guys/gals. Its still winter, but spring is coming. I never sold my moped. Its sitting in my garage and waiting for a new owner. Wondering if anyone might be interested in it.

Im still in Montreal Canada.

if interested, offer me something reasonable.

I paid $2000 cdn for it in 2005, not too many km on it, changed about everything on it and spent at least $1000 on parts and a whole heck of my time.

This is my baby, treated VERY well.

for pictures click:

http://vio1.blogspot.com/

Re: FS: Max Payne's Moped

man i would buy that thing in a second if i had the cash. sweet ped. you never know if you still have it in a couple months (which i doubt) i will probably take it off your hands and give my wife my ride.

John Joedicke /

Seen that ped and anybody who buys it would not be disapointed. Well done mod.

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

Let's get that sweet sucker to actually show in this thread, eh?

~marc

That bike is gorgeous. Somebody better buy it...

I'd NEVER sell it.

Good luck and great bike dude.

Justin

yeah man this bike shows the true potential of a moped. people can talk shit about tomos's all day till they see this thing.

Thoose fenders look SICK!

thnx guys. I dont want to sell it, but i wont be riding it again cause here in Montreal the roads are horrible with huge pot holes... id kill myself here on the roads.

Hope someone buys this moped. Could use the money.

John Joedicke /

Max.....did you still have the oil pump still hooked up on that ped? Or did you run the boost bottle into the injection tapped hole? Curious thats all. J

i removed the oil injection and yes the boost bottle is attached to the intake manifold where the oil injection was attached.

John Joedicke /

bump

dude thats a sick lookin sprint id love to get my bike lookin like that just wonderin what engine is that runnin and how fast is it

its a raptor kit painted so that the old cylinder head is the same colour. It goes 70km/h as tested next to a car. It also accelerates like a bat out of hell.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account