Re: Huge lot of moped parts

Well, I'm glad that you weren't ripped off out of your own pocket. I think I told you that the thing with some of the moped riders is that they are either very young and flighty or that they generally have no money. You seem to have attracted both. The moped community is an interesting and varied community. Most are good people with a passion for a forgotten form of transportation. Sorry that they put the moped community in a bad light. I think Paypal-only is a good policy.

hey, whatever happened to the brakes?

I emailed you a picture about a week ago. Gmail blows sometimes. I'll resend as soon as I get home tomorrow. I'm on the road today.

Z

cool, yeah, i just assumed that you sold em as i never got the pics.

thanks dude

It's hard to believe that 4 seperate people from here screwed you like that, but if it's true, it sure wouldn't hurt to let us know who they are.

I am one, had to back out on a $15 pair of handlebars. Well excuse me, didnt mean to take any food off anybody's table, jeezus. And ziggy my excuse wasnt BS, and since I just sold some puch parts I would still buy them now if you weren't such a jackass about it in your email. Have a good one.

Please tell us the names of the people with the fake money orders. We need to know!!

Read the thread again. They weren't fake money orders. It was people agreeing to pay and then not paying as promised.

Oh, sorry. I was just going off what you said Brystheguy!

No problem on my end. That's what I initially thought had happened when he said that he was ripped off.

Moped riders are typcially young and frugal (CHEAP!). Sucks sometimes doing business with them. Sorry for the inconvienience Ziggy. If you could please repost your list of items updated with what is still available I would really appreciate it. Im strictly PayPal...

- David

If saying "thanks for playing games" makes me a jackass, then I'll be a jackass. You said you'd send the M/O out 11 days ago, and then told me that you had to flush your computer out 5 days ago. I believe the computer thing, and truly hope it's fixed, but there was a 5 or 6 day overlap there. It's not about taking food off someone's table. It's about doing appropriate business dealings.

And it doesn't matter if you still wanted the piece. I wouldn't have sold it to you as I can no longer trust you. I don't hold a grudge, but I've just learned a lesson. There's a reason I didn't call anyone out. Thanks for calling me a jackass, though. Surprisingly, you and my wife agree on that point.

well hey sorry for the trouble. The same shit happens to me when I sell things, its just part of selling things over the internet. I am doing so much buying and selling it must have slipped my mind. But I dont see how its a trust thing at all. If you for some reason would haver shipped them out before you got payment, you can be sure that I would have paid you. If you will take it, I do have money in my paypal now, so no money order BS.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account