Huge lot of moped parts

The following items are now available. YOU CAN FIND THE PICTURES AT THE FOLLOWING LINK: Moped Parts 2 break>

Almost everything listed is pictured. I do not have a picture of the carburetor gaskets or the breathers because I didn't want to open the packs.

1 Banner – Commuter by Columbia, America’s First Moped (MINT condition)

139 Dorcy Moped chain repair links #415

11 Dorcy Mud flaps

4 Cycle wheel reflector sets (white/clear)

1 Set Dorcy folding foot pedals

5 Square electric horns

10 Round electric horns

5 taillight reflectors

15 taillight lenses

2 taillight housings

3 round light switches

3 6v light bulbs

2 terminal block assemblies

2 turn signal lights

6 wheel spoke sets

One bag of a lot of wheel spoke nuts and bolts

8 complete Sachs gasket sets

2 carburetor gaskets

6 chrome metal gaskets

31 ball bearings

2 stirrups

1 round engine switch

1 set of Cycle motocross handlebar grips

2 piston rings – 38.3 bore

1 piston ( I believe a 38 bore) with 2 piston rings.

4 chrome spark plug covers

4 breather complete sets

3 exhaust pipes

1 wheel

The following is also still available, pictures available, through link, under "Lot of Sachs Parts" post:

3 chrome handle bars

8 black handle bars

8 black "trick" handle bars

3 complete brake sets

9 Cycle electric power horns

2 pairs of Dorcy 9/16" moped foot pedals

13 loose Dorcy 9/16" moped foot pedals

5 springs of approximately 6 inches in length

1 Rear light housing

1 Speedometer

1 Compudwell (I will take more pictures and post a specific topic for this as no one seems to know what this is.)

Email me and we can negotiate a price. All offers considered as I just want to get rid of this stuff.

Re: Huge lot of moped parts

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

Emailed about banner...

what does the 38mm piston(w/2 rings) go to? what brand are the exhaust pipes?

Sent a reply

I wish I knew. We recently purchased a truck part warehouse and all these parts were in sealed boxes. Been there for a while. Most parts as Sachs or Puch from what I gather, as that is what this place dealt with the most. But if they aren't in the original packaging or have an imprint or marker, I don't know where they're from.

I just sent you an email

ill take a taillight lense like the one pictured

Sent you an email.

The banner has been sold guys. Didn't know there'd be so much demand for that of all things. Wow.

FYI

If you want to buy a piece, I will NOT sell you a 1978 Puch Kromag in solid condition.

Thanks to all those who are buying parts. I'm still trying to get rid of all of these and will listen to any offer (and no, 1 dollar for everything is not an offer.)

Thanks.

email sent

one question those power horns, do they hook right up to your system or are they battery operated

Can you read off the numbers printed on the piston? This will tell me if its the right one I need. Thanks

creature bret was looking for spoke stuff...

If there's a "1" on top of that piston, I want it.

How much ya want for that engine and light switches

You've got mail.

Then again, maybe not. Email me at ziggyk15@gmail.com Your email keeps getting bounced back as undeliverable.

Z

I owe a couple people pictures, and I will get them ASAP. My car dropped it's transmission, so I'm stuck at home for a couple days.

Z

Check your email

Piston Number

A lot of people are asking about the number on the piston. It is 3857 377 and then an arrow to the right

take a pic of the exhaust pipes.

Huge lot of moped parts

I just wanted to let everyone know that this guy is legit. I was a bit leery at first since this was his first post on MA but I just got all of my parts today. Wanted to let everyone know that they could buy with confidence.

Thanks bry.

I still have plenty of parts available. All offers considered. Drop me an email at ziggyk15@gmail.com

Anyone want to buy all of the stuff left? It either gets bought or thrown into the garbage.

If I knew that piston would fit an old allstate puch, I'd buy it. The numbers seem to say that it's not even for a puch. I know the Allstate's have a number 1 on them, on top. is that number underneath inside?

Also what's the wrist pin size in mm's. Or id Bryan buy it?

---_DeeZy_

I'm not going to post the names of users unless requested and convinced it's worth it, but no more money orders because four of your fellow moped riders have absolutely screwed me over. From now on, paypal only.

Wow, really? Four people from here sent you fake money orders? If so, I think people here would like to know their names so that we can spread the word that they're not what they're cracked up to be. I sure want to know. That's a shame and a sham.

Thank goodness they weren't fake. These people didn't complete the transaction after we agreed on a price. When you tell me something is "in the mail today" I expect it within a week. AFter 14 days go by, and I ask if the M/O was actually sent out, these people ALL without fail have given me the "Oh. My car/van/bus/house/airplane broke down two days ago, so now I don't have the money."

Wait. You were supposed to send the money two weeks ago. What do the last three days have to do with it? Poor business handling. I'm disappointed to say that it's not only this board. It's becoming a frequent theme with the moped riders on OTHER boards I have posted on. Please tell me this isn't the "moped way."

Z

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account