Re: looking to buy a moped near east hampton ct

fishwish /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Just thought I'd add to the list a bit. I recieved the full faring and undamaged side cover from Ike today. I've been trying to locate these for some time now. The Peds Yellow and I kind of like it that way from a visability point of view. If I don't wind up selling it for the one I've got my eye on in N.J then I'll soon be taking all of the metal off and handing it over to the Body shop guys where I work. I work for a GM dealership in Ct. and Corvette Yellow done right would definatly be the Cats Ass...Regardless the project goes on. I've long since had it running great now it's just a matter of minting it out or finding another project to dig into. As my Martial Arts instructor has often said" it is far better to travel well then to arrive". some 30 years later I finally get what he's saying..David

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account