looking to buy a moped near east hampton ct

l am looking to buy a good running moped in the next few weeks

Re: looking to buy a moped near east hampton ct

I'm in mass... I'll sell you my 04' LX. Looking for 700.

It's kinda custom... not really stock at all. But a reliable runner. Really strong, pretty quick.

Lemme know.

Dan

what mods did you add

I may be interested in selling mine as well. I've got my eye on one out in Jersey that I may be replacing mine with. email me if you're interested.Mine is a 99 Targa LX. No mods but lots of new parts over the past few months..David

sorry about the clutches david i dint have the money, so i relined them myself. What did you replace on your bike, would it be a good daily driver?

No Sweat on the clutch Andrew, I just as soon we save $$ when we can. My ped is a daily driver. the list of replaced items goes something like this.

new trans gears complete.

new one way clutch hub

new drive chain

new starter chain

new clutches

new trans. case bearings

new mirrors

new rectangular headlamp assy.

I have a short sprint fairing on it now

awaiting the arrive of new long front fairing and rt side cover upper( will have to paint upon arrival.)

new pedals and new rt side crank.

It's no beauty queen but kick over first time every time and I use her daily.

I also fabricated a sissy bar for her this past weekend so I could have something to slide my Harley T-Bags over to carry stuff. A good idea but not included in the sale.

Just keep me posted...David

i have a tomos tagra that im trying to sell or trade. would you trade me your bike and i could give you some cash. The pics and video are on the post that says f/s 1996 tomos tagra

Just thought I'd add to the list a bit. I recieved the full faring and undamaged side cover from Ike today. I've been trying to locate these for some time now. The Peds Yellow and I kind of like it that way from a visability point of view. If I don't wind up selling it for the one I've got my eye on in N.J then I'll soon be taking all of the metal off and handing it over to the Body shop guys where I work. I work for a GM dealership in Ct. and Corvette Yellow done right would definatly be the Cats Ass...Regardless the project goes on. I've long since had it running great now it's just a matter of minting it out or finding another project to dig into. As my Martial Arts instructor has often said" it is far better to travel well then to arrive". some 30 years later I finally get what he's saying..David

well fellows if you dont make a deal i have these avail 96 Tomos targa Lx rebuilt Motor and Tranny;Blue,1999 Tomos Targa Lx,with bi-turbo pipe and new plastic,Red.2000 Tomos targa Lx,Yellow/red with Bi-turbo pipe and a souped up carb,fast all are low miles, also a 2005 tomos targa blue,989 miles 1 owner. all are avail and i can ship; e mail me jimmiecartersr@yahoo.com

how much for the red bright red targa wit thhe black mags, it looks sick

you refering to me Sams; sorry i think your streetmake looks sick also. Jimmie

yea, to you, how much for the red traga, with the blak mags, and how muchfor eveythign all togethere shipped to nj?

thanks

-Samz

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account