FS: Puch Forks, Headlight and Swingarm

Double your pleasure /

Same as in the picture. you will probably want to repaint them though because the headlight is is scratched. the forks and swingarm look good though. these forks are like 5mm shorter than magnum forks. still way bigger than a maxi. I used to have this kind on my maxi and it gave it a really nice beefy feel.

they also have magnum style thingies at the bottom where the axle attaches. that means if your nut comes loose you wont loose your wheel and your teeth the way you do with a maxi.

make me an offer.

Re: FS: Puch Forks, Headlight and Swingarm

you sellin that polini muffler too?? id be interested in that

hey wasnt this supposedto be that racer bike or somethign wit hthe korado rims?

Double your pleasure /

it is, i just added a bunch of parts and am selling the old one. now it has a magnum swingarm and a 3.0 rear pirelli with 340mm adjustable chrome shocks, front magnum length EBR forks and a 2.75 front pirelli, chrome headlight and a magnum seat.

i want that dude, gimme a call. jason's last night in town tonite, you should come to tempe

Double your pleasure /

oh shit seriously? yeah want me to bring it down tonight?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

I was unable to double my fun however.

I just noticed something on your bike harold, the shocks look at too much of an angle, if you sit on it does the frame rub the tire? or maybe its just the picture

Double your pleasure /

its just the picture.

p.s. everything is stil for sale. illya thought they were something else.

sweet man

I'd buy the magnum EBR forks and chrome light for $100. I know I could get them from 1977mopeds and I did get the headlight, but it's not the quality I was expecting.

Double your pleasure /

dude the ebrs arent for sale.

Why did you go for the magnum sized bars? So you plan on welding in the top bar and slappin on a magnum tank? This should be good.

yeah eventually. i really like the feel of it right now.

Harold, if the puch forks are still for sale, please email me. burnthestage@hotmail.com

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account