Barn Fresh '79 Honda PSA50II

See Ya Moped Army /

This '79 Honda PA50II has been in a barn since the early '80's. I have not cleaned or fiddled with it. It has 992 original miles. Everything on this bike is 100% original down to the tires. Motor turns over smoothly. I even have the ignition key for it and a clear NJ title. Gas tank smells like varnish, but I can't see any rust. Definitely could use some elbow grease to clean her up nice.

$200 takes it as is. If I spend 10 hours cleaning and tuning her up, it'll be a lot more. I hate working on Hondas, so get her while she's dirty.

Re: Barn Fresh '79 Honda PSA50II

Nice find, I'd be interested if it wasn't so far away.

What's wrong with Honda's, are they put together with screws? I had a 100cc motorcycle once, I want to say Honda, that was put together with nothing but Philips head scews. What a pain.

PA50II, is that single speed?

See Ya Moped Army /

Nothing is wrong with Hondas. I own three Honda motorcycles. I just don't care for the looks of Honda mopeds and I don't have replacement parts to support them. If I'm not mistaken, all Honda PA50's are 1 speeds. The PA50II is the faster version. I have a Honda Express II that's a 2 spd, but it's a noped.

If it has that subframe like the vespas & kinetics do they can be a pita for one person.

Chas

Hi, I'd like to come have a look at it this weekend if possible. You can give me a call if it's still available. (206)854-3867

See Ya Moped Army /

You do know that I'm in NJ, right?

A running series II w/ a title won't last. It would be a good mate to that neat black one.

See Ya Moped Army /

The black one is already going to Grey. These are hard to find in NJ with titles.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

i actually want to get my hands dirty on one of these

too bad you are on the other side of the US

See Ya Moped Army /

Bike is sold to Grey.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account