WTB: Sparta/Puch Magnum petcock, CEV tail lens

i know some online sources for these, but figured i'd give MA a try to help save my wallet a bit...

need a Sparta Foxi petcock like this break> its also the same that is used on Puch Magnums

and the smaller CEV Taillight lens like this break> same as used on many Sachs, Puchs, Motobecane, etc....

Re: WTB: Sparta/Puch Magnum petcock, CEV tail le

Are you sure the Sparta and Magnum petcocks are interchangable? I was on a mission to find a replacement petcock for my Sparta last summer and was told by many people that it was unique to the bike, including BJ at HandyBikes.

i made note of it when i found that 1977 was selling the same petcock for the Magnum as they were for the Sparta... i know they're both 15mm...

call myron at myrons mopeds, that where I got mine from he'll ship it to you. I think it was like 20 bux. you can google to find the number.

both the sparta and the magnum have 16 mm threads not 15. and the valves are interchangeable. If needed I have more coming in next week at $15.00.

Chris MWH

www.mopedshop.com

thought the description said 15...

anyways

i saw you had them and planned on ordering from ya if i couldn't find one by tomorrow

bumping this up...

still haven't had my petcock shipped

so

if anyone has one, and can get it to me before next Wednesday, hit me up!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account