Tomos A35 Motor....Still Looking...

See Ya Moped Army /

Like the title says, I'm looking for a good or rebuildable A35 motor. Preferably under $75. Not looking for a souped up motor. I just want a plain ol' A35 that I can use on a Tomos Bullet that I'm restoring. Email me with what you have.

Re: Tomos A35 Motor....Still Looking...

See Ya Moped Army /

bump.....still need one. Can also trade a nice, complete A3 for an A35.

i have a tranny, had cylinder and a ported cylinder but i never tryed it outlol so i dont know if it works or not but no cylinder head, and no clutches but everythign else is there. so $70 shipped and its urs , cause ill have to buy the box and all

-Samz

the beggining got all messed up, meant to say it is a ported cylinder but i never tryed it out, and the clutches are missing along with the couple thing, bell or w/e.

-Samz

See Ya Moped Army /

Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for something unmodified and fairly complete.

its not modifed, i tryed porting it, i think i did, i dont care if u take it, its just a a35 cylinder

See Ya Moped Army /

What if I picked it up? How much? I lived in Lake Hiawatha for almost 2 years on Ridgewood Ave. I'll be in Denville for for a doctor appt. soon.

$50 cause shipping would be around $20 for itany way, so $50 and its urs picked up whenever , well ill have to see when ur appt is on, just let me know, and what house did u live in and how long ago? , ilive on 66 the really big house with all the pins around it.

-Samz

pines* pine trees

See Ya Moped Army /

I didn't remember, but Kim said we lived at 48 Ridgewood. It was a little, one story, grey house with a detached garage. I think the people that bought the house after we left, built on to it and connected the garage to the house. We rented it when I moved back to NJ from VA between January '95 through October '96.

I'll let you know when I will be in Denville next. I should find out by tomorrow. I'll take the motor for $50. I was actually in Denville this afternoon at another doctor appt.

hey Larry, I sent that engine out yesterday via ups. peace-lwpuch76

ah lol, ok just let me know

See Ya Moped Army /

Oh, very cool!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Email me with how much I owe you for everything.

Sam, nevermind. Sorry.....I forgot that Puchkreep had a motor for me. I'm experiencing some serious health problems and on a lot of meds, so my memory is not the greatest right now.

so no motor then!?!!! atleast ur now buying from me

not buying?**

bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account