FS 1984 Garelli Super Sport XL MOPED needs work

$175 obo

Paint job is in good condition and it still has the original side covers. this was running well two summers ago but I did not have the proper nut holding on the magneto cover. as a result the woodruff key was seared off the main crank, it can be dremeled out and fixed without too much trouble but you'll want to get a new nut to hold on the magneto. the front tire has a flat, I dont know if it's punctured or just needs air, needs a master link for the chain. Come take this thing off my hands its been stored covered on my porch and I'll never get around to fixing it (too many other projects). Will make a great ride or you could resell it once repaired for $500 easily. odometer reads 1991 miles but that's probably not accurate

1170544168_ebay_007.jpg

Re: FS 1984 Garelli Super Sport XL MOPED needs wor

would you be interested in selling just the motor

yeah but I will but I wouldn't really go down on the price. must be 18+ yrs old to buy, paypal or cash in hand only

EDIT** it was the flywheel nut, not the magneto cover Im a dubass

Hey Sean,

I am interested, and I can pick it up at the rally, also, are you in charge of housing?

Chad

im 22 and id send you a money order

Hey I'm interested - have you seen Corey around? He comes up here to my place.

yeah rob he got some pretty good fixer uppers from you. Im gonna have to head up there with him next time he goes and check yr inventory. sorry but the moped has been sold to chad so feel free to harass him. oh yeah would you be down for some trades if I came up to PA w corey? I'd just bring a slew of parts and see what I can barter w you. let me know if you need anything specific

I was hoping that Corey already let all of you know that I'd trade or deal Garelli peds and parts. You're welcome to come up here also, but it's brutal cold right now. Keep on the lookup for Monza GT stuff, and a 2nd generation SuperSport like the red one.

hey rob our friend donna has a monza GT and I bet she'd be willing to part ways with it if you traded her a good moped. its in fairly good shape and runs very well

I sent you some email.

...And I'm hip.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account