FS Two Motobecane 50v's plus lots of parts

I have two motobecane 50v's in my garage right now, but I have decided to put all my time into a new project. Basically what I have is a yellow on that rides fine, the only problem with it is that I disengaged the pedals some time ago because I had some idea about just making it a push start and adding foot pegs to the side. To fix that all you need is 20 bucks to buy a chain and a tensioner of you want and about 5 minutes of work. The yellow one is in great shape, no rust in the tank everything runs. The blue one is a parts bike, though the frame is a beauty. I had planned to restore it some time ago but got side tracked. I hope to sell it to someone who will restore it because I love the frame color. Also I have a shit load of parts that come with the bikes. I have decided to move from motobecane to puch, at least for this year, then maybe garelli. Anyway, I will post pics tomorrow, just seein if anyone is interested.

Re: FS Two Motobecane 50v's plus lots of parts

p.s. the bikes are in portsmouth new hampshire which is one hour north of boston and one hour south of portland and I am not gonna ship the bikes. I could proly meet half way. The bikes + parts are going for $500 o.b.o.

I don't like the sound of this one bit. Losing a motobecane mechanic to Puchs? It does not sit right with me. Are you sure i can't convinve you to keep them? I'll help you make them faster and more reliable.

Email me.

don't worry bret, I still have my moby to ride, I just need to make room for the magnum, which is kinda the bike I have been wanting for a while. Anyway, here are some pics, don't worry that bikes don't have seat, I hate the seats, one ripped up banana seat and on regular seat in perfect shape.

1170440796_blue2.jpg

another pic

here is the yellow one

1170440845_yellow2.jpg

here are the parts

1170440875_parts.jpg

here are the seats, if you want any more pics just e-mail me, this is annoying

1170440922_seat.jpg

Hi I sent you an email with an offer

contact mopedlar

k

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account