1974 Vespa Ciao Part Needed

Looking For the gray plastic cover beside the rear wheel, not sure what you would call this. A guy was going to take this bike to the dump so I ask if I could have it. After some work on the carb and a good was it runs great. Is this bike worth anything? I'm not going to sell it but take it out riding this spring. It only has 250 miles on it so it should last a long time and my 14 year old thinks it sweet. Anyway if someone would have this part or knows where I can get one, drop me a line and thanks

Mike

1170211765_vespa.jpg

Re: 1974 Vespa Ciao Part Needed

awesome, great find!

This is not the bike but a photo from this site. The one I have is orange in color and looks as great as the white on. Sorry I did not state that in my 1st post.

Mike

the plastic cover on the side is called known as a sidecover. <www.50cc.nl> has new ones as well as tons of performance parts.

Where do I find the new or used ones?

Mike

Bruce Wilkinson /

Try zippymoped@yahoo.com

you dont NEEED the sidecovers.

you mean the whole long thing that says vespa, right? not the little box?

i MAY have one i can sell you, but it also may have a hole cut out around the variator. remind me and i will check when i go home

No, It's the little box I need but thanks for your help.

Mike

is it the box with the battery? why do you need the cover? mine got stolen, so i just took the box off.

does yours have turn signals too etc? mine looks JUST like the pic, but jenkity

the site I tried to link to was www.50cc.nl

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account