Looking for A35 Motor

See Ya Moped Army /

I'm looking for a rebuildable A35 motor. I don't want anything seized up, but loud crank bearings are OK. Don't care if clutches are worn out. Email me if you have anything I can use.

Re: Looking for A35 Motor

mopedlar i got something like that with the engine i am supposed to give to you in that trade offf for that pinto...

i have a rebiult A-35 new gaskets all around and has a new airsal, i put about 7 miles on the kit , then installed new rings, they are still black not even worn in $160 shipped , but i thkn i have a firnd buying it, heres a pic

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/download.php?f=2&file=1167184767_cimg0002.jpg

-Samz

See Ya Moped Army /

I'm not looking to spend that much. I just want a stock motor that I can rebuild. Thanks anyway.

hey larry,

look a couple posts up called"

FOR SALE: Tomos A-35, A-3, 1991 Golden bullet TTLX"

that kid is selling 2 engines An A-3 and A-35.

See Ya Moped Army /

I emailed him yesterday. No reply.

Hey Larry, I have an A-35 taken off a Revival. I believe it'll run although I haven't heard it. My friend got it from someone who had crashed it. I also have misc switches and other bs of the Revival. You're a MA vet so I'd be willing to send and let you pay me later.Peace- Kreep

See Ya Moped Army /

Email sent. Thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account