FOR SALE: Tomos A-35, A-3, 1991 Golden bullet TTLX

Jeff Strahle /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hello,

I have a full a-3 engnine with almost all new parts, an older a-35 that has new bent style intake, many misc. parts such as an oil injection system thats basically new, a ducati/CEV flywheel puller used maybe 3 times. i also have a techno estroil low-end pipe on the golden bullet. i would preferr not to part out the moped but if no one buys it i will part out. i also have the title and a manual for the bike. For the engines and any other misc parts just name me a price and i will let you know if i will sell it for that. I would like to get 150.00 for the moped as a whole, and if you want to buy the whole lot of moped and anything i have for it i will sell for 300.00 considering the a-3 is almost completley rebuilt and i have numerous other expensive things being thrown in. I live in NJ 07739 so the moped will be local pickup and anything else i will ship through the post office for a reasonable fee. I will accept money order only or cash if being picked up. For pictures e-mail me at SAVAGESSMAN25@YAHOO.COM Thanks for looking and let me know if you would like anything and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Jeff

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account