WTB: Kinetic / V. Grande top-end + piston

so turns out my Kinetic Magnum was siezed, rings and piston and cylinder are smeared and scored and screwed..

so i need a replacement head, cylinder, piston, and rings.. i checked it against a vespa grande and it looks like the head & piston off one o those would do the job as well. anyone got?

Re: WTB: Kinetic / V. Grande top-end + piston

bump

this is the real magnum (fuck puch) and i wanna see it running ha

vespa top end needed asap

fyi,

i've never seen a magnum in person, but I know that a grande head wont fit on a regular kinetic without grinding doown the fins or cutting the highway pegs on one side. cylinder and piston will work fine though, unless its a 10mm wristpin.

the head looks to be generally ok, mostly just need cylinder + piston + rings (cylinder miiiight be ok too, but for sure the piston + rings are fuxored)

is it 10mm wristpin or a 12mm pin? ive got a 70cc polini kit for 10mm wristpin that will fit that

i think its 10mm but i'll hafta doublecheck.. i think a pollini is probably a bit more of an investment than im lookin to make on this, though. but just the same, send me an email with what kinda price you have in mind.

bump

if its 10mm ill give you the kit with piston gaskets and a head for the whopping price of

80 bucks plus shipping, or i could just put it with the pallate of mopeds that im shipping to MCBain end of feb

oh hes got my number btw call meif your interested

that is downright reasonable, i will check the pin diameter and get back to ye

pumps & bumps

do it ben that this will haul!!!! you can even replace the bottom end with a vespa bottom.

bumpity bump

any news?

bump

damn u stil got that kit? will it fit a 81 grande or are they 12 mm?

yep still got it...i dunno what yours is , you will have to take it off and measure it

Bump

ARGH sorry for sleepin on this, but, my shit is indeed the 12mm pin.. so, back to basics:

WTB: 12mm vespa/kinetic piston + rings + cylinder

mcornell3@wi.rr.com /

I have new piston and gasket with used cylinder. email me direct for $ and more info.

mcornell3@wi.rr.com /

email is mcornell3@wi.rr.com

bump

bumpity bump

You can get a new 70cc polini kit for a 12mm wristpin for about 95 euros from 50cc.nl. 50cc "kits" are even less expensive.

A US based moped shop can probably put your order in the next time they do a big order, to save on shipping. Or they might have another source.

This is probably much easier than trying to find an original magnum or vespa cylinder.

yeah thats what im finding, i may just do that... 60cc 12mm kit for ~60E

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account