running Indian WITH TITLE,PA

hey heres my 79

Re: running Indian WITH TITLE,PA

what happend to the seat im just curious and is the cylinder split into the parts becuase it look like it comes appart in 3 pieces j/w i have never seen an indian b4

FYI the 3rd and outermost part of the top end, I believe is the rocker box for the valve lifter mechanism.

It's a 4 stroke.

Rusty

John Joedicke /

bump

Patrick, if you are hell bent on selling your Indian, part it out and put it on ebay, You will end up getting more out of it. I saw a set of side covers for one of these sell for 125 on ebay. I know about these, I have several of them. I would bid on some of the parts myself. You are too far from me to buy the whole bike, or I would. Tom

hey would you consider 200 i would buy it to fix it up and i cant really spend much more then that.

nevermind i found another project, thanks

the seat foam disintergrates after a while for some reason...happens to most of em.

BTW -this is chance at camp Pat's , not pat.

BTW- this is chance at CAMP PATS ,not pat.

bumpies

hey.bump

NailheadRocketman /

If only it had the Indian head on the tank, but I think you have a fair offer since it is the only truly "american" ped built at that time and it is a four stroke. These are getting rarer, and rarer, which may be the very reason why you do not have a sale as of yet.

Paul

I would like to offer $200

its on ebay

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account