1980 Motobecan good condition

Im selling a yellow 1980 motobecane traveler. It starts up good, runs excellent, and has all original parts. With the exception of a new fuel line. Only a few minor cosmetic blemishes and the original infamous centerstand. It runs about 25mph on flat ground. Titled in NJ and have all paperwork. I live in northern NJ. i am willing to include a 15/15 dellarto carb.

thanks

TJ

1169591619_121706_1932.jpg

Re: 1980 Motobecan good condition

how much are you asking for?

around 350

how much for just the 15.15?

silly kelly! you already have one!

hello; there is something wrong here; 25 mph fro a Metobecane. hell i have 2 1978 original owed low ,ileage ones they will do 32 Mph and they are stock; c mone; oops sorry they are great Peds though. Id rather have a PUCH. thanks swarmming again TOMOS is made in the USA. JC

it is a single speed, 25 is good for a single speed i suppose.

a variated motor will go faster.

joe

See Ya Moped Army /

There were three different speed motor setups used on Mobys. As a "dealer" you should know that.

shhh... it's for Jeff!

Probably still has the 10mm carb on it. Should go faster with the Dellorto.

NailheadRocketman /

Looks like a nice bike, even has turn signals. I would give it a different paintjob though. I think it's easily worth 350.

Paul

maybe its a 25 mph model

"TOMOS is made in the USA."

Is there some drug called TOMOS that you've been smoking that's made in the USA? I know the mopeds aren't.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account