WTS 1977 Batavus parts

This is a 1977 batavus I am parting out .email me on what you need .Otherwise it goes on Ebay

1169509727_stand.jpg

Re: WTS 1977 Batavus parts

See Ya Moped Army /

Email sent.

See Ya Moped Army /

Harry is the man! I finally got a nice yellow tank for my Batavus! Thanks Harry!!!

Larry find me a step thru tomos in your travels that is nice for my personal use thanks and your welcome im shipping tommorow

See Ya Moped Army /

Harry, as soon as I find a good A35 motor, I'll have a real nice Tomos Bullet for you.

sounds good keep my phone number larry Ill pick it up

What's wrong with the Batavus, why are you parting it out?

I have 25 mopeds I cant ride all of them and I like puch tomos and korado step thru type arran

That explains why you want to get rid of it but why would you part it out unless something is wrong with it?

man thats in real good shape why would you want to part that out

how many teeth are on the sprocket connected to the big pulley?

thanks

this is the under 20 mph model I am taking the sprocket off tonight nugget Ill let you know

Which engine does it have?

what else is left? my project bike is a 77 batavus. I could use anything engine related and the seat looks better than the bicycle seat type thats on there now.

I'll take the side covers for sure.

The seat has a rip in the back and the engine is the slower 20mph model but if you want them name a fair price plus ship for each Email me I was going to put them on eBay tommorow I just put the side covers on there John thanks

M-48 or M56? Thanks.

Steve I dont know how to tell I know puchs there is no plater on the engine that I can find tommorow Im removing it but if you know how I can tell now let me know .

Cole,

The engine tag is located under the plastic deflector that mounts across the front lower half of the engine. You will have to remove that to see the tag.

thats a laure M48

don't listen to them, i say thanks on the partout you're doing a wonderful service to the moped community. how much you want for them pedal arms (i need all circlips and bolts etc), seat and shocks?

correct it is a m48 seat has a rip in the back . pedals and belt wheel {Im forgetting what that is called] I still have and I have been getting a hundred email for a seat for 10.00 shipped engine for 25.00 shipped .say a fair price and Ill ship it

See Ya Moped Army /

If Harry hadn't parted his bike out, I wouldn't have been able to finish the resto on my own Batavus. Thanks for shiiping the gas tank so quickly.

$35 shipped for the pedal arms and carburetor (complete)?

Sorry max I put it on ebay and it is past 35 with shipping and that is only for the carb I offered parts out days ago and people keep emailing me for 20.00 for a engine incl shipping

and all kinds of crazy low prices .not that your price was low .I think it is a fair offer but somone wants to paymore who knew .sorry

how about the shocks and pedal arms? what is left?

shocks are on ebay and the pedal arms are not yet till tonight email me with a fair offer plus shipping and I

will not put them on ebay thanks max

Does this bike have a working petcock?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

damn you do have alot of bikes

Looking for working cables and left break lever.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account