Running Indian for sale WITH TITLE,PA

hey heres my 79'indian. it was running when i stored it . it has been stored indoors. paint is in good shape. one side of logo area has scrapes on it. missing 1 rear turn signal. seat is flat.

replaced brake shoes.300$ or best offer. thanks.pick up only

Re: Running Indian for sale WITH TITLE,PA

seat is flat...engine may need to be "tuned" comes with original warranty, operators manual, bill of sale, title, and a neat ad for indian mopeds all in good shape. has only had one previous owner. call or email. 804.386.9573.chanceafrica@hotmail.com

located in philly. please don't post just get in touch with me. serious inquiries only.thanks

for the love of god, put some lube on that chain!!!!!!!

bump?

NailheadRocketman /

It's a nice bike for it's age, why hasn't anyone bought this? Why is it being sold anyway? The seat can definitely be fixed. You can just the cover off and put some new foam in then secure it back down.

Paul

do you need the $$$ right away? I am interested but won't be able to do the sale for another week or so.

hey.....i will sell this bike to the first person who send me cash if it takes a week or so than you get it.

krunk

bump

bum0p

hey i don't mean to be annoying but i gotta sell this little guy here. i thought you people loved these indians things. i don't get it.

hello i am from Moped City USA Richlands NC. would you be willing to set this Ped up for shipping; as instructed. then i am a possible Buyer; Ill pay the truck company shipping; . you get it ready for pick up as i specify. want to deal. Reply ASAP. i dont make but 1 offer. JC

this aint burger king, your way right away, you want it you pick it up. i don't want to ship it and have someone be dissapointed for some reason. thats my 1 offer.

hey, my bad...it would seem as if i started a little early today. what i meant to say was.....i've never shipped before and it seems a bit intimaidating and expensive.

if you are intrested and walk me through the details i would consider shipping. again i apologise for the hasty response.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account