F.S Puch Magnum

Benny Mnich /

F.S, 1979 Puch Magnum XK. 2 HP. Light rust on chrome parts. 800 miles on bike. 30 miles on kit. Cat turn signals-needs battery. Florida bike--No title in Florida. Stock parts included. Got to many bikes. Pick up only. E-mail in profile. $650--Firm

Just installed new parts---

Polini kit

Puch hight compression head

15mm carb

Pod filter

new Sava semi slick tires

9 carb jets for tuneing

Running the stock pipe

Re: F.S Puch Magnum

Benny Mnich /

Pic-1

1168947502_picture_008_small.jpg

Benny Mnich /

pic-2

1168947625_picture_014_small.jpg

Benny, she's not Orignal anymore, My offer, $450

um I think $650 is a hella fair price...

nice bike man.

Benny Mnich /

Price is more than fair------------

Nov 26, 2006 2 Sava Tires & Tubes SPECIAL!; 2 1/4 ... Moped Warehouse Shipped $60.50

Nov 25, 2006 Bing # 84 Jet; Bing # 86 Jet; Bing # ... Moped Warehouse Shipped $28.02

Nov 17, 2006 High Performance Air Filter Puch Moped Warehouse Shipped $22.75

Nov 2, 2006 Puch Magnum And Cobra Fuel Petcock; B... Moped Warehouse Shipped $98.22

Nov 1, 2006 Puch 64cc big bore kit by Polini Moped Warehouse Shipped $213.45

Oct 30, 2006 Bing#1-15-46A Carburetor Moped Warehouse Shipped $72.88

How much you put in to it does not determine price. If that was the case, there are a ton of muscle cars out there that would be selling for about $10K over what they actually sell for. That aside, it's a nice moped though and the price is fair, if you ask me considering the condition it is in.

There are a ton of Muscle cars selling for $10,000 extra because of mods. Its called Resto-Mod and Clones. Try to buy a Thunderbolt clone and then tell me about it. But anyway, it looks like a nice bike. And with the kit and new parts I'd say its a decent deal. But that doesn't always guarantee a sale.

I knew the price police would be all over this thread. Everyone wants to spend $100 for the ped and $700 to mod them. To me if you were going to buy the parts anyway, then whats the difference.

What is this a clone of? I'm not talking about clones here. Most people that put serious performance mods in to a car don't get that same amount of money back out of it when they sell it. I didn't say all, I said most. Same with mopeds.

true, to all above.

98.22 for a petcock?

28.02 for 2 jets?

Ouch,,,;/

offer still stands,,$450

generally if you use any part it is worth half what you paid. that being said, i think its a sweet ped and would probably pay what your asking if i was in the market for a magnum.

There's people selling a truck I'd like to buy, 1979 4X4 custom deluxe,,, for 10k and up,, I wouldn't pay that amount,, yes, it may have everything done to it (bells and whistles) But, that Just takes the Fun out of Your Own Build. or even second guessing what was done to it.

The prices seam a bit steap don't they. I try to buy my stuff on one or two shipping charges also. That petcock must be the gold plated one with the Harley Eagle lever.

Benny Mnich /

(That petcock must be the gold plated one with the Harley Eagle lever.)

That price is for a Puch high compression head and a magnum petcock. That's a copy and paste from my Google order to moped warehouse and includes the shipping. When Google puts .... at the end, it means theres more stuff on that order. Example the jets are #84 to #100

---------------------------------------------------------------

(28.02 for 2 jets?)

Learn to read. I said 9 jets

Just installed new parts—-

Polini kit

Puch high compression head

15mm carb

Pod filter

new Sava semi slick tires

9 carb jets for tuneing

Running the stock pipe

--------------------------------------------------------

Again, learn to read

offer still stands,,$450

$650-Firm

Read your type

Price is more than fair——————

Nov 26, 2006 2 Sava Tires & Tubes SPECIAL!; 2 1/4 … Moped Warehouse Shipped $60.50

Nov 25, 2006 Bing # 84 Jet; Bing # 86 Jet; Bing # ... Moped Warehouse Shipped $28.02

Nov 17, 2006 High Performance Air Filter Puch Moped Warehouse Shipped $22.75

Nov 2, 2006 Puch Magnum And Cobra Fuel Petcock; B… Moped Warehouse Shipped $98.22

Nov 1, 2006 Puch 64cc big bore kit by Polini Moped Warehouse Shipped $213.45

Oct 30, 2006 Bing#1-15-46A Carburetor Moped Warehouse Shipped $72.88

I do read.(say whatcha mean )

so how fast does that ped go With the Stock pipe and that fancy kit?

benny, don't take it personal,but, just as you bought the ped thru negotiation,for $325,,

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=1&i=304325&t=304241

I do the same.

bolt on parts don't have much Value for me.

$451.00

Benny Mnich /

Sold---For $650

650 is a MORE than great price. 650 would be for that bike with no kit probably out here, great condition. if you would have shipped it and i had money i would have thought about it.

the kit thing is dicey though, why put a kit on with a stock pipe and only drive 30 miles? i put my kit on last week and live in the city(no long drives) and have put 100 on it in a week(ok maybe some extra driving) but 30miles is like.. two days...

Benny Mnich /

Traffic is heavy and running 65-70mph. I buy them fix/build them and end up selling them. More of a hobby. I build them to look stock, but pull any hill at 30mph. I have fast bikes for the road. Here's a ride on it "MH Park ride."

http://www.livevideo.com/bennyderbi

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account