Nice Puch 1 Speed engine for sale

I am selling my old engine because i have a kickstart 1 speed on the way from the netherlands =) If you mention this post and are the wining buyer you get free shipping in the continental US.

"Complete Puch E50": http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250073723617

Oh and if you want to hear the engine. check this out.

Re: Nice Puch 1 Speed engine for sale

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

its one of the later models with the 3 shoe clutch too isnt it

NailheadRocketman /

How much do you want for her? Looks like a nice little motor

Paul

hello there Paul; whats the dibs on it and shipping to 28574. Now . i am at gopeds2@yahoo.com tell me price and shipping asap thanks JC

what?

Gunther i am interested in the motor,what the price on it please; I would need it shipped to me. you can email me at gopeds2@yahoo.com thanks Jimmie sr

It's an auction. There's a link in the very first post. Harold is selling it, not Paul. Slow down a bit and read folks.

gunther= Harold? harold how many accounts do you have?

btw, how are your battle wounds?

yes its an auction. jimmie click on the link in my first post. shipping is 25$ anywhere in the continental US.

I am a creature at heart and will be moving back to SF in the next year or 2. all my friends are in SF and i like to keep in touch with them and mainly post on my creatures account.

However i live in AZ now and need to be able to communicate on the tom cruisers board. I forget to log out of my gunther gimmick account sometimes. sorry about the confusion.

p.s. lol brystheguy

bump

1 day left

Re:Auction

I'm not surprised that Mr. Carter was confused, he was under the impression that this was the Buy/Sell forum, not the "I'm going to give a free plug to ebay", forum. I am getting rather annoyed at this practice, most other internet Ad boards and forums pull anything with an ebay link or other commercial item unless they are paid Ads.

If you want to sell name a price, terms, haggle a bit, and have done with it. I don't see why a non profit organization like the Moped Army should subsidize a multi-billion dollar corperation like ebay inc. with free advertising when they clearly have enough to spend on their own. Most members of these forums check ebay on their own accord anyhow, they don't need to be prompted.

Harold is Just a recovering post whore, ;/

(He must be Bored as hell in Az), give him a break, Besides,I like most of his posts. they're very entertaining and informative.

Yeah All of harolds post mean something. They arent stupid fucking posts about "which kit should I buy" And thats harolds own engine of which hes selling.

Tom Rainwater /

So its take it out of the box and your good to go?

yeah except for the exhaust. you could still ride it around if you dont mind smoke in your face lol.

p.s. Arran. smoke a joint. are you pissed i linked to youtube too?

I heart Arran. Who wants a champagne enema?

Appears to me Harold was just giving a heads up on a item he didn't want to spend hours emailing answers back and forth with people on this thread (which is what happens every time here) He gets it sold without sitting on his computer AND he offers free shipping as a bonus if someone on the Army wins it as a Friendly club courtesy. What did he do wrong??? - I don't get why anyone's complaining .I'd do the same thing and give you guys a heads up . Some of you guys are right though , this site is becoming full of some pretty silly questions - There aren't very many questions that haven't already been addressed if you just search. I do see everyone's point about the possible chumming of buyers BUT that isn't what I think the Man was trying to do - Again , he didn't have to mention the free shipping , it was to your benefit.

=)

Tom Rainwater /

I won :)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account