LOOK; what year is it ,what is it worth.

jimmie Carter sr /

well its a 1991 Tomos sprint 678 miles 1 owner,never been in rain or weather,stored in an office 14 years.Local owned 1 owner. Guess what is worth??? thanks Fellows Jimmie

1168573344_91_tomos_678_miles_1_owner.jpg

Re: LOOK; what year is it ,what is it worth.

I'd say, its worth about 600+

well, no less than 600. Ilike the older style. Nice ped. I'd hang onto it.

WTF is that cannon doing pointing at that beautiful moped. DONT DO IT!

Mr. President;

Probably around $500 if nothing is wrong with it, it looks good but looks can be deceiving. Those things are under $2000 new, most a little north of $1000. Given normal depreciation of about 50% in the first five years, and what it originally sold for, that is probably in the ballpark.

Can you let me know how much do you want for this sir? and also your location (for arranging shipping).

its so,,,,,,,,white...

reminds me of miami vice.

Looks very nice.

I'd take off the decals and ride the hell out of it and NEVER sell.

Justin

looks good but looks can be decieving..how does it run? if it runs and rides maybe 600.00? It is too new for me..but I'am sure you could get that much for it...Good luck? ride it yourself!

Ill give you 50 bucks to shoot that cannon at it.

I love the bike hate the stickers... id want 500 to 600.....no less....

Jim dont worry the cannon works. but not loaded. i sell vcannons also. for 300.00 each plus shipping. they use black powder. oh and the tomos spring is not for sale.

well. I'm frightened, yet relieved.

hello fellows Thanks, for the input. i have been offered 900.00 its a real jewel tops out at 39 mph,starts 1st kick mostly.I know the man i purchased it from,and its been inside his office ar Zerox for 14 years.so the white is white,there is no decieving on this TOMOS a-35 sprint.we do not require titles here in NC. but i have the original Bill of Sale.manuals,locking keys and such. so yea maybe ill keep it. Jimmie this photo is a 2005 tomos st with 325 miles on it,2 speed,kick start top speed 37mpg 2 stroke injected 1 owner,woman.Pregnant, doctor told her to sell it. i picked it up 230 miles from home. JC

1168743202_2005_tomos_st_340_miles_1_owner.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account