WTB: 2 used Puch headers.

I'd like a maxi and a magnum header, surface rust doesn't matter but they should be free of major dents and the flange should be square and not warped. I'd like an inner diameter of around 1" if possible. Maybe you have some in your scrap pile or something I'd be glad to take them off your hands.

Thanks

Re: WTB: 2 used Puch headers.

Ugh I was looking for the same thing not to long ago, Nothing came up but I wanted a performance exhaust header Good luck

I think I can live with a stock header, you can get the performance headers for like $20 something new if you haven't found one yet.

I have a used Techno Racing pipe for sale, if anyone wants it

it's all good, still on my bike, but the baffle broke off, and I lost the silencer, so I figure i might as well get a new one

I was thinking about 40 bucks, plus shipping

or whatever the best offer is

I have a stock maxi header in good shape. if you are interested e-mail me.

Mr. Bob

I'd prefer to get both at the same time if at all possible, I'll let you know should I not have any luck.

Grey

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

i have a supermaxi pipe. It works on magnum angled ports and its a little better than stock magnum ones.

The whole pipe, or just the header? Isn't the supermaxi pipe semi-rare? I wouldn't want to cut it up if it is.

Grey

I have a Newport pipe if you need it.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

I have the whole pipe.

Im trying to sell it, so I dont care what somebody does with it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account