F/S: Vespa / Kinetic Moped upgrade parts package

Smitty Smith /

Package includes:

13mm Dellorto carb (if using on Kinetic, use old carb cap, or replace throttle cable with Vespa throttle cable).

Power Airfilter Malossi style.

Proma Circuit Exhaust.

All parts are brand-new (never installed, still in package(s) / plastic).

Definite mid-high RPM range improvement!

Probably approximately 5-8 mph increase on top-end.

For use on Vespa Ciao, Bravo, or Grande. Also Kinetic TFR.

$175 with free shipping (within US continental 48 states. Hawaii, Alaska, Canada will be higher).

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

"I tried staying on the porch, but it got too crowded!"

Re: F/S: Vespa / Kinetic Moped upgrade parts packa

Will the Proma Circuit exhaust work on a Vespa SI? I would think so, but I'm not sure here.... My buddy bought a Polini pipe for his SI, and we are not happy with the performance at all, so we are back in the market for a pipe.

I already have a 13.13 carb (sitting on the shelf), I need the Malossi filter now...

How much for the filter and the pipe?

Justin

Smitty Smith /

Justin,

I would presume that the exhaust will fit on the SI(?).

I guess I'd take $125 for the pipe and filter.

I do not like the Polini pipes either. I've seen 4 or 5 of them on bikes, and haven't been impressed with any of them. To me, all of these type Polini pipes either have too small of an expansion chamber, or too large of an expansion chamber, depending on which one.

These Circuit pipes that I get don't add anything to bottom-end at all, but they do kick in hard in the mid-range, and really wake up and scream at top-end. I absolutely love how they wake-up at about 25mph ... a really noticeable boost!

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

Smitty, would you sell the filter by itself? How much shipped?

Cheers,

Brennen

Thanks Smitty.

I'll talk to the owner of the bike and see if I can get him to go for it. I'm pretty sure I can, the guy has more money than he knows what to do with.

Do you have a pic of the pipe? I looked on your website and can't find one... I really want to see it first...

Thanks again Smitty. I'll talk to you soon.

Justin

maybe you can still have a total deal and i will take the carb until the day i can afford/find a good pipe for the ciao, i do not think the proma would fit anyway and holes are about as good an airfilter for me as any....

how much for the 13/13?

F/S: Vespa / Kinetic Moped upgrade parts package

I'm interested in the carb. Shoot me an e-mail with details if it's still available.

Smitty... got a pic of that exhaust?

125 is fair for the pipe and the filter...

That is, if the pipe will work for the SI....

Thanks,

Justin

1168371705_si.jpg

ooops... wrong pic, here's his bike, showing the exhaust pipe... hope this helps...

Justin

1168371826_si2.jpg

Smitty Smith /

I really want to sell all three pieces as a package deal, for someone who wants all 3 parts at one time. I think I have someone interested in the whole package, so I would rather do it that way instead of selling the individual parts from this package.

However, I can order any of these parts if any are interested.

Thanks!

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

I really want this package. all of it was stuff I was going to be ordering soon anyway. Would you be open to take any vespa parts(case halves/cranks/cyl/heads) or cateyes in trade?

-Zane

Smitty... no pic of the pipe?

I'll buy it if I see it and determine it will work....

I'll also buy a Malossi filter from ya too while I'm at it.

I think maybe I'll call your shop today sometime...

Justin

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account