BATAVUS, 621 MILES, MPLS,MN

Nice running Batavus moped with only 621 miles.Everthing work except horn. Missing the top engine covers. Some rust pits showing on fenders rims are very good tires good. Seat has some pencil tip size holes. The rest of the moped is like new.

1168037931_f276_1.jpeg

Re: BATAVUS, 621 MILES, MPLS,MN

ANOTHER PIC

1168037965_f9d3_1.jpeg

ANOTHER PIC.

Asking $250.

1168038022_f7f8_1.jpeg

nice bat.

...but I'm not too into them for a weird reason,

I think you'd actualy have to pay me to take a bat.

whats she top out at?

good low end?

Jimmie carter Sr /

hello would you be willing to travel half way to New London WI????if so when and what would be the fuel price. I am serious. jimmie gopeds2@yahoo.com

BATAVUS, 621 MILES, MPLS,MN

You're not going to be able to pick that up? That stinks. Can't squeeze a road trip in? Wish I could get it but my sister-in-law is sick of storing mopeds for me up in MSP.

NailheadRocketman /

LOL, did you ever get that SP50 out of there Bryan? I remember that poor thing was sitting under a tarp like a corpse. I guess it was only good for parts though.

Paul

NailheadRocketman /

That is the exact model of Batavus I was looking for!

NailheadRocketman /

Would you be able to negotiate on the price?

Paul

I've been trying to get up there. I am planning on the end of the month. I thought if I found someone up there to buy it I'd be off the hook...

I picked up my two project bikes and found a cherry pinto 2. I need to cut my losses and concentrate on either getting rid of my project bikes or this one.

I wasn't looking to make money. Just get what I paid for it. I wouldn't go much lower.

I don't live in Minnesota. I live in Milwaukee, WI.

Nice machine...do you have title?

NailheadRocketman /

If you ever decide to sell anything off really cheap, let me know. I'm looking for more project bikes. I can pay in cash.

Paul

I think I might be making the road trip up to your area. I have a 1980 sebring that would be a great project bike. I should have pictures up tomorrow.

no title

NailheadRocketman /

No title, missing engine covers, I could give you 100 cash if you give me a bill of sale. Running isn't one of the only sales factors with mopeds.I would have no problem with coming to pick up that bike and giving you the cash. i would probably even give you less since if anything else doesn't work or is missing.

Paul

Dude, Paul, just a hint, but lowball offers are often best left to private conversations via email. Some dude will see your post and email the guy offering a little bit more. I would if I lived close.

NailheadRocketman /

I was just giving my opinion. He could take the offer if he wants, I could offer him a bit more. But having missing parts, no title and if theres accessories that dont work, its hard to get any money out of a bike. I found that out the hard way.

Paul

Jimmie carter Sr /

hello i made the offer you wanted on email; i am waiting to see if you are going to deal; or i need to look elsewhere. thanks

it all depends what you want to do with it. He wants to buy low and resell it. some people buy them to keep them and actually fix them up for themselves and ride.

I guess I'm taking the trip.

Is that the Laura M48 engine, if so, I would be very interested. I live in SE MN, bout a half hour north of rochester, half hour south of cannon falls.

NailheadRocketman /

Those are many times hard to get parts for just to let you know. By the way, if I did buy the bike, I would intend to ride it, not sell it. However, when I buy a vehicle, no matter what it is, I still want to get my money's worth. A ped is not worth 250 bucks with missing parts and no title.

Paul

The only missing parts are the side covers. There are a good percentage of them out there with no side covers.

I haven't had any problems finding parts for my other batavus.

Thanks for your opinion. But that's all it is your opinion.

Why are you so angst?

well i am still waiting on the deal; i offered you; read your emails please; ok jimmie

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account