WTS Garelli with title 125.00 running

This is a garelli it is running has a New York reg that is transferable It is pickup only it has a shitty seat gas tank has a dent .Pickup is in Long Island NY . If noone wants it ill put on Ebay .

1167949917_stand_093.jpg

Re: WTS Garelli with title 125.00 running

Larry Picarello /

I'd like to look at it- where non L.I. is it?

Please e-mail me.

L.P.

I have a seat from a 1980 XL top tank. No rips. 15.00 if you get the bike

Jimmie carter Sr /

i dont believ that sucker runs; to much rust; but if it does go for it ;

yeah,a rusty rack could keep it from running

I think it looks like a very nice bike. If I was going to New Jersey any time soon I'd buy it. I wouldn't know where I'd put it. But I'd store it somewhere until I could make room. I'm sure it would be easy to get running. And the rack would clean up easy enough, if not it can be removed.

Too much rust so it won't run? Are you on crack? That moped could easily run. The only thing rusty is the front rack and the rims. Whoopdeedoo. That's a total runner.

I can't believe that someone hasn't snagged this bike up yet. What is there a bunch of Garelli haters up there in the North Jersey area. Come on a hundred and twentyfive dollars for this bike and we have no takers.

That is sweet. Just pay to ship it to me and I'll give your mom hot loving.

If it was closer I would have taken it. But I just settled for the luggage rack for my Garelli :)

Chas

Chaz rack went out already .I guess the rest is going on Ebay

NailheadRocketman /

LOL, a flat tire does the same thing.

Paul

NailheadRocketman /

WTF are you talking about man? That bike looks to be in great shape. The rust can be dealt with using a tiny bottle of stuff we know as Turtle Wax chrome polish. I use that stuff religiously on my 56 Olds and I used it to clean the headlight rim on my Puch. and guess what? it actually works. All the rust on my Puch's chrome came right off. When I get my chrome siderails in the mail, Im going to give them the same treatment. Seats can be replaced too, I hate the long seats anyway, unless Im carrying a girl on the back. I can switch out that crappy looking seat with one off an old road bike or something. The paint on that Garelli looks better than even some newer bikes. As far as that guard goes, I dont know if that's original or not, but it's on the bike and it works. 125 is an EXCELLENT deal for a any moped that has a title and runs. I think he's really being fair with his offer.

Paul

NailheadRocketman /

If you could ship the bike, I would pay you the 125 plus the shipping costs. Looks like a nice bike, always wanted a running Garelli.

Paul

Sorry nailheadrocketman already stripped it and listed it on ebay . I listed the engine and wheels and headlight so far if anyone needs anything else let me know.

I need the Speedo cable if still available.

I listed it with the speedo/headlight on ebay I still have the other cables and handlebars levers oil injector gas tank and other shit .

NailheadRocketman /

Sorry to see such a nice bike get scavenged. People really need to jump on these things.

Paul

Paul I tryed and it had a title too oh well .

i would buy it an a heart beat only problem is that i cant drive any where to get

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account