WTB Tomos mirror

Hi Gang, Anyone out there have a Rt side mirror for a 99 Tomos Targa. Now that I've got her going its time to take care of some of the details which have been spared my attention.Figured it could'nt hurt to ask..Thanks In Advance..David

Re: WTB Tomos mirror

why buy a tomos mirror, they suck. mine don't even bend and i can't adjust them. buy some aftermarket mirrors or go buy some motorcycle mirrors.

The Left side Mirror on the Bike seems pretty stable. I was hoping for the same from a Rt side one. The Mirrors on my Harley have always just been more pretty then they were functional and those are big bucks. I'd entertain decent A.M mirrors if I could get the same kind of stabilty out of them that I do with the one I have. If you know of a particular type/namebrand that has worked out well then by all means do tell. Thanks for the response..David

go to walmart and buy a normay bike mirror they work great

Good old Walley World, Thanks I'll be sure to check them out..Appreciate the tip..David

yeah last time iw as there i saw one in the shape of the iron cross it was plastic but still did the job it was cool

Yea I really don't like those Malteess Cros Mirrors. I put them on the Harley for awhile. They looked cool but visabilty sucked. When it comes to my Butt against a cage monster I'm voting for visibility everytime. I'm not going to suffer that much for fashion :-)..Thanks for the input just the same, I do appreciate it...David

I might have one ... let me check for you.

You know the right and left are interchangeable and reversible correct?

I have one but the mirror is broken. I have the assembly though.

No Actually I didn't know that, Thanks for the heads up. Yes do let me know, I'd appreciate it..David

hey, David, i didn't get a money order from you in the mail...when did you send it out?

No to worry Evan, We'll get it sorted out. Thanks for the emails.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account