FS/FT Cafed Restored Kitted 1980 Maxi For Mi

For Sale but I would much Rather trade for a Top Tank Moped. Preferably a Puch Magnum or a Tomos. I am located in Grand Rapids, Michigan

1980 PUCH MAXI 2 SPEED (ZA50)

I bought the maxi and striped her down and had the whole frame sand blasted and reweld areas that need strengthening. From there I had it professionally powder coated in a GLOSS Black. There is only one small chip (smaller than a dime under the seat. The engine has been modified with a 65cc metra kit. The carb and intake have both been bored out to 14.5mm. The carb was also just recently cleaned. Also the moped comes with a bullet pipe. The engine runs smooth. Also an easy starter. The speedo has been removed because the bike does well over 30. I have been clocked at 45mph.

The front fender is hand polished. I have redone the whole wire harness. I removed the light swith and wired so the lights are always on when the bike is running. Also ignition swith is located on the side over with a small toggle swith. Brand new IRC tires (not shown in pics) The bike runs great but much better performance could come from some tuning and playing with jet sizes. So please feel free to ask details or questions.

Pics are found at the following links.

Re: FS/FT Cafed Restored Kitted 1980 Maxi For Mi

NailheadRocketman /

It looks like a very nice bike. Looks like you were about to dump it in the last pic though, or did you? lol. Very nice bike overall and it looks like a classic machine with the glossy black powdercoat and the drop bars. I plan on adding those to my own machine at some point. 45 mph did you say? not bad at all. What kind of dollar figure are you looking at? Its hard to get your money's worth out of a modified ped. It's also hard to find a worthy trade for a bike that has been done up like that. Someone may just want to pass on their rusty piece of crap to you just so they can have that nice Maxi. If I were you, I would name a conservative price range that isn't too high, but still reflects the value of all the work you've done to it and then, buy a rust-free top tank.

Paul

I can vouch for this bike, ultra clean and quick.

i will also vouch, the new owner will not be dissappointed

Thank you very much for the vouches guys.

As far as price in concerned I am traking offer. I understand it might be tough to find a top tank that is similar condition. I am also will to take a COMBO of trade and cash.

PS I most defintely did not lay that bike down in the last photo. That is just how I roll :)

Thanks -L

Also my email is Lanceweersma@gmail.com if anyone need to send me a message

email sent

Get back to me!

Re: email sent

i have to take off. please call my cell! (number's in the email)

All emails responded to

Right back at cha'

hey, i have a magnum ltd top tank in good condition, runs great, i have a post up with pics

what i would give for that bike i wish you were closer to me.

MAGNUM LTD's are hot as crap!!

MEGA HOT

All Emails replied to

I got 500, but that probobly wont do it huh. Need a car?

sorry 500 hundred won't cut it and sorry don' need a car. Thanks for the interest

Thanks for the interest... but the bike was just sold and picked up.

Andy enjoy your new toy and best of luck to you with it.

-L

Like I said yesterday, I admire what you did with the ped. I'm proud to be the new owner. Thanks, Lance.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account