Kriedler countershaft bearing

I an in need of a Countershaft bearing, (the one next to the sprocket) for a MP9. Anyone have a clue on where to get one. I did a google search and found a website over in Holland or somewhere but I have no way of knowing what part is what from their lists. Maybe if I had the right part number I could find it also. The dimensions are 15 id 35 od 12 wide. This bearing is available all day long 11 wide the oe bearing also has a oil seal incorperated instead of the more common dust shield. Any leads would be appreciated.

Re: Kriedler countershaft bearing

The original part number is 01.00.35 .The bearing should be marked Fafnir 202 K X 3 /C3.

Chris MWH

www.mopedshop.com

Thanks Chris, you wouldn't happen to have one would you?

The Kreidler parts place over in Europe does NOT have this bearing available.

Mike, I have not too many kreidler parts but I'll take a look and see what I can come up with. Surprised they did not have it. I thought they had everything still. One way or another we'll come up with something.

Chris MWH

www.mopedshop.com

I got the Kreidler all together and running, used a new bearing and made my own 1 mm spacer, everything went together easily and it is one sweet ped, I haven't ridden all of the two speed mopeds out there but of the ones that I have ridden the Kriedlers are the best. Now I need a speedo cable.

Here is a photo of the Kreidler.

1168221004_kreidler_left.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account