hey KENTUCKY!

a friend of mine in Lexington is lookin' to buy a moped...please let me know if ya got any up for grabs. email me, dudes!

Re: hey KENTUCKY!

i'm in lwxington and looking also, if you find anything you don't want send them my way....

sounds like a dry state

We Kentuckians tend to look elsewhere, I suggest you do the same (Ohio, Indiana, etc.)

Yeah, nearly everything we drag in comes from Ohio or Indiana. Keep an eye on ebay. It's kinda dry right now, except one Sachs Prima in Carrolton that's priced way to high.

-Zack Bandit

I have a tomos bullet for sale 250. runs but it needs a condenser comes with a parts motor and the condenser on it is probly good.

it has it's momments, i've pulled several peds out yardsales for less the $100 but thats a summer time thing, this time of the year no one is thinkingf to sell that old ped.

Forgot to say that the Silver Bullet

Jimmie carter Sr /

hello maybe you guys in Kentucky need to look my way i am in NC USA 40 miles from the coast zip 28574 i have 40 + Mopeds right now 33+ of them running good,looking like new,lot are 1 owners some with very low mileage. these are cheap as they need work,1980 Tomas,1977 peddler,1980 Garelli,then all the rest are ready to go. 35 have titles(keep in Mind i went 2500 miles to get 20 of these spent over 3200.00 plus the cost of the Peds. well good luck. ps you can e mail me gopeds2@yahoo.com Have a swarming 2007. i am in Moped City USA.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account