Honda Hobbit - Malossi Gears

I have for sale the Rear Differential Gears for the honda hobbit. These are not good for stock motors, you must use these with a performance motor.

It will increase your hobbits speed by about 10+mph. If you are not sure how to install these i can put them in a hobbit differential for you and you can buy the whole differential for an additional cost. Its actually a good idea to have two differentials like this.

These are brand new in the box. They have never been used.

$100.00 just for the gears.

$145.00 installed and shipped with a differential.

These gears sell for $115 at 50cc.nl

email me: tattoome5150@yahoo.com

~Ben~

Re: Honda Hobbit - Malossi Gears

email sent.

you rock dude.

Justin

I knew i would hear from you first Justin. Infact i had you in mind but i couldnt find your email.

~Ben~

Email is on the way bro.

Do you have the clutch springs too?

Justin

i just emailed you back.. i might have a set. I gave a spring kit to my buddy eric. Ill have to wait and see which ones he is going to use. He might have a set of extras since the spring kit comes in 3 different spring strengths.

~Ben~

Paypal is PAID.

Thanks dude! Can't wait to go 50 plus!!!

Clutch springs, CDI, and 21mm Malossi carb kit is next...

I'm well on my way to having the fastest Honda Hobbit on the eastern seaboard.

he he he he he he he

Justin

Sold..

I like your hobbits style. Its like a Hot and Sexy Librarian. Looks normal but once you ride her, shes a crazy freak!! ha haaaa....

Good luck bro..

~Ben~

Well put my friend.

A lady in the garage, a freak on the streets...

She is my sexy librarian. LOL

Justin

Where can one get a cdi for a hobbit? does it work in stock trim? mmmmmmmmmmmm Crazy librarian!

I have these springs for sale, brand new, in box, I don't know if they will work on the Hobbit though, they say Honda on the back though

1167435683_springs.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account