For Sale in NE OH: '82/'83 Honda Express moped $80

I am not sure if it's an '82 or '83. Comes with bill of sale only, no title. It's sky blue metallic (paint is faded but might come back with a polishing using ATF). It's mostly all there and complete, but is missing the speedometer unit, mirrors, and exhaust. Condition is fair to below fair/rough for its age, but can be brought back to life with a bit of elbow grease. Or you could use it for parts. The cylinder head is loose (was when I bought it). I bought a head and main gasket for it from the local Honda dealership but never got it back together (due to not having a torque wrench or an exhaust). It does put out strong spark though, so the ignition system does work. This moped has the 2 speed transmission. You get the 95% complete moped plus the 2 gaskets all for $80. Need to sell since I'm moving to an apt.. Pics available upon request. Act now and I will even throw in some free rope to cinch it down in your van, truck, or car. I am located in between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, near Warren, Ohio. Thanks.

Re: For Sale in NE OH: '82/'83 Honda Express moped

I'm very interested, Pics?

Could I come take a look Saturday?

Here's a pic of the Honda Express

Here's a pic of the Honda Express.

1167370165_express_moped.jpg

Here's a picture of the Honda Express.

1167370198_express_moped.jpg

I forgot the address. Resend it on yahoo messenger?

« Go to Topic — end of thread