My Last Resort

I am just looking for any moped, not running, but not a super project. Anything has to be shippable, or it has to be able to be picked up within 50 miles of 55956.

Re: My Last Resort

Running is good too.

And preferrably cheaper, but arrangements can be made.

NailheadRocketman /

I thought you had a ped already? There is a Batavus for 400 bucks, its a Starflite, but I suggest you lowball the guy as much as possible because it appears he has a 20 mph model and it has a bad carb. There is also a Honda Express for 150 bucks with nothing wrong but a gummed carb and a Jawa for 200 bucks. I personally have a Motobecane Sebring that I plan to get running and sell it later on. If you're interested in that as a project, let me know. I'm awaiting a bodypart for it. It's a real nice bike, just a bit mothballed from sitting.

Paul

Well, I think I just snagged that batavus, so, yeah.

I already tried the jawa, never got a reply. And that express looks good, could use some work though. Thanks

Trevor

NailheadRocketman /

no problem. If that Bat needs something, let me know. That carb should be able to be fixed, but Encarwis are almost impossible to get parts for. Let me know what mph model it is. Lots of people turned it down for some reason, so If you get her, look it over and let me know what has to be done to it. Those Laura engines can be headaches in themselves. They are nice when running well though.

Paul

yeah, thanks Paul, its nice to know someones got my back on something like this.

Well, its a 1977 Batavus VA if that helps any for your search for parts because I should be getting it soon, today or tomorrow. Anyways, if you should happen to find parts, let me know, we could work something out.

I told you on your last post that I have a running batavus that I need to pick up in the minneapolis area. I haven't grown attached to it yet so I guess I could part with it for the right amount...

1167426911_f276_1.jpeg

All I got is $80 Bucks. Otherwise I'm gonna buy the one I have.

I guess I can bring you a project bike for that much or less since I have to go pick up the one I have in minneapolis.

« Go to Topic — end of thread