F/s or trade tomos TTLX

runs fine just needs the usually tune up. has new plastics and tires. i will be replace the ehuast studs and mounting. im located in new jersey pickup unless being trades i wil ride as far as i can on it if there is a bike waiting. will take 400-500 clean title its a 98' by the way. it currentlly has a technigas next pipe on it and 70cc kit. 15/15 carb. and more questions just ask.

1167253801_tomos_full.jpg

Re: F/s or trade tomos TTLX

ho wmuch are you looking to get for it? this is the one that you had problems with right?

never mind i might to part out or somethign disregard this thread sorry for using band with

so you're not selling this anymore?

no im on the fence right

well i was interested in it and i could trade a 99' targa (we think it needs a 1st gear clutch)

Zach, I have clutches up the wahzoo. If this current deal falls through for you give the board a shout. Clutches are an easy obstacle to overcome..David

well how much would you charge for them and how much would it cost to have someone put it in?

« Go to Topic — end of thread