Moped Lary

not sure if you would be interested or not but i have 3 or 4 frames that I dont want in my basement anymore.

mostly motobecanes, I do not want any money....what do you think. if you are not interested, I will give them to others, I just know you will try to use as much of them as you can and return the favor in the end to someone who wants a bike..

joe

Re: Moped Lary

Joe,

I hook up with Larry every couple of months. Let me know if you want to leave that stuff here in Hershey for him.

See Ya Moped Army /

Joe, are they rolling frames? If the gas tanks are not badly rusted inside, I'd be happy to take them off your hand. If you could get them to Rob in Hershey, that would be super. If not, I could try to get them on my next trip to Richmond in 2 weeks.

P.S. When Rob used the expression "hookup", he meant it in a non-sexual way. We both have wives and children. Not that there's anything wrong with it;-)

See Ya Moped Army /

Oh, and thanks so much for thinking of me!!! I'd make sure they get the attention that they deserve.

it could very well just be a cover,,you know the whole wife kid thing...

no they are not rolling.I have two oragne motobecanes no engines and very little else.

a silver traveler pretty much the same...

but the gas tanks are pretty clean in the bikes.

and a busted puch that most likely is trash.

I plan on going to robs this weekend, so i will take them then.

just let me know what you want.

Yes, ditto on the non-gay thing, for sure!

what do u mean whe u say the puch is trashed, is it just the frame or what, also what model is it

See Ya Moped Army /

Joe, I'll take them all including the Puch if that's OK. Leave them with Rob and I'll make plans to ride up to Hershey in the next 2 weeks or so.

Thanks a million!

Bump

« Go to Topic — end of thread