LOOK! Selling '90 sach moped, needs work but runs

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my 1990 sach moped. It runs and can be ridden but it will need some work. I was going to fix it up myself but my parents just want me to get rid of it. I wish that i could work on it but my parents want it gone. This moped will probably need some new brake cables. The on/off switch got broken off but it can be turned on and off easily using and ordinary key to stick in and flick the switch. The last time i filled it up with gas, it started to leak some, so that will need to be fixed. The bike also has some rust on it as you can see in the pictures. All of this stuff can be fixed pretty easily, it will just take a little work. I thought this would be fun to work on and if you're looking for a project bike, this is your bike. No shipping, sorry. If you are interested you can respond to this post or email me at tspot007@yahoo.com Thanks for your time everyone.

Tim Coulter

Re: LOOK! Selling '90 sach moped, needs work but

Oh, i have the manuel and the title also. Here is pic 1

1167101085_100_2171.jpg

pic 2

1167101180_100_2172.jpg

pic 3

1167101289_100_2173.jpg

How much?

NailheadRocketman /

it looks like a nice bike. 300 if it runs is fair

Paul

300 is kinda stretching it for a rusty Columbia that needs work.

hey guys,

Im not looking for $300. I think $300 is stretchin it too. Make an offer and ill get back to you. Thanks.

Tim

whoa. you just turned down an offer on your bike because it was too high. now ive seen everything.

Way less than $300 i think. Make me an offer. Any offer is thought about. Not looking to get as much as i can. i just need to sell it because my parents want it out. Thanks guys.

Tim Coulter

he didnt offer, he thought what he thought i could get. He lives in minnesota and i cant ship. Anyways, its ok, i want the best for the buyer as well as the seller. =)

Tim Coulter

where is new knoxville ohio? im in cincinnati and i'll come get it for $80.

New Knoxville is about an hour north of dayton. Small town of like 850 people. Look on yahoo maps and driving directions. My zip is 45871. Wait a day or so and if nobody else says anything higher than $80, its as good as yours. =)

Tim

Hows $90 sound?

Tom Rainwater /

Any possibility you would take it to foward air in Dayton for shipping, thats not hard.

$125 for ped.

coolnathon,

Hey, ill sell the ped to ya for $80 cash. When can you come to pick it up?

Tim Coulter

coolnathon,

Hey, ill sell the ped to ya for $80 cash. When can you come to pick it up?

Tim Coulter

P.S. R. posted directions to new knoxville below

i forgot to tell you that it will need a new kickstand.

i havent started this moped for like 3 months and its been sitting outside. I went to start it today and it didnt start. The clutch cable was loose so it didnt do anything. I dont know if we can get the cable tightened. So it didnt start today, are you still interested?

Never Mind.

i'm still interested, but would you consider dropping the price down to $60 since you're not sure if it can be started and since it's been sitting outside for 3 months? if so i can come get it as soon as you would need me to.

bump

yeah $60 would be fine. You can come anytime Thursday. You can come Friday morning, but we are gonna be busy in the afternoon on Friday. You can come Saturday too and even sunday morning. We can be flexible except for the Friday afternoon. Get back to me to confirm when you are coming before you actually come. If you could tell us the time roughly that you will be here, that would be helpful. if you could call us when you get close, that would be good. My phone number is (419) 753-1658. Ask for Tim or for my dad, Joe. If you have a cell, what's your number? Thanks. =)

Tim

P.S. if you want to email me to talk about details or anything you can email me. My email is tspot007@yahoo.com.

bump

« Go to Topic — end of thread